World's Largest Cruiseline promotion

AtSeaWithChris

Has anyone seen the new videos? I personally think they all stink and are bad ways to do damage control or something. The ads are animated and take longer than necessary to make a point. It's too apologetic or something. They all stink. I wouldn't have recommended one dime to pay for any of those videos.:eek:

Just my opinion, what's yours?

The first two would make very humorous commericals.

The sheep lounging, the penguin as a waiter, very funny while the unicorns are standing in the rain being jealous. Not understanding how unlike their preconceptions are from reality.

The First Time is also hilarious, we the viewers are only hearing snippets of conversation from all the cruisers as we (the camera) meanders from venue to venue. I think this would work very well.

The Mystery Spot is also very intriguing. I like the concept of just showing the horizon from the aft of a ship.... this should run in the winter season in the Mid-west. It would probably boost sales like crazy.

The other 3 really left me bored.

I thought the cruise virgin would make a funny comercial.

PERFECT for a Superbowl ad - especially since Carnival is the official cruise line of the Dallas Cowboys and we'll be there! LOL Ok, maybe not, but it would give GoDaddy a run for its money!

I personally liked the romance of the message in a bottle. I could see the actual commercial in my mind from the storyboard. That's less brand specific. The First Time wouldn't be a good ad for HAL or Seaborne for sure! LOL Give all the virgins gray hair... LOLOLOL