Does Santa come on Christmas Day?

Balloon Man

Nothing's gong to ruin my cruise either, and often don't get off in port just don't understand why they don't leave a day or two later and make those days sea days so those who want to enjoy a port can, ut as I've now said three times there are probably issues that I don't understand.

Okay, one more attempt here. You'll talking about cruise lines changing the logistics of scheduling all of their ships to make sure they're at sea on December 25? That's ridiculous. If it's important for someone to have a sea day on Christmas Day, they can easily check the various itineraries. I wouldn't expect the cruise lines to hold back a ship or change what day it sails just for one holiday. Again, ridiculous.

Is the Christmas Dinner served on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Is the Formal night on Eve or Day? We are on a 10 day and Christmas is right in the middle. Will we have 3 formal nights or 2 formal nights? Thank you

Is the Christmas Dinner served on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Is the Formal night on Eve or Day? We are on a 10 day and Christmas is right in the middle. Will we have 3 formal nights or 2 formal nights? Thank you

Christmas dinner is on Christmas day.

I have seen the formal night on eve on some cruises and day of on others.

There are supposed to be two formal nights on a 10 day cruise. I was on one New Years cruise where they scheduled a 3rd format night on NYE. So if Christmas is not at a time when they would normally have a formal evening, they may surprise you with a third formal evening, but you will not know until you are on board.

OMG please don't start that argument, why can't people just accept that different people have different customs about these things, like what day does the Easter Bunny come, Good Friday or Easter Day, people do things differently, if we recognised that simple fact 99% of arguments on CC would disappear.

Vive la difference.

Isn't that why we travel in the first place?

Santa does come in Christimas Eve. Some just do not celebrate until Christmas day.

Yes it SNOWED (real snow) on Diamond whist Santa was giving out presents to the younger kids on Christmas morning! Now to get snow in the Antipodes during their summer months is quite something. So make sure you pack some jumpers for the snow storm.

Happy Christmas everyone,

Santa is busy on Christmas Eve. Then on Christmas Day he gets a vacation, so he goes on a cruise!

We did one of the Hawaii holiday sailings a few years ago and our first port was Hilo on Christmas Day. So Santa came on the 24th. It was our cruise director (Lee Childers) dressed as Santa, and he was accompanied by Princess dancers (female) in 'Solid Gold' outfits as the elves. I know a lot of people are down on Lee as a CD, but he was wonderful with all of the children (young and old) and stayed as long as everyone wanted to visit with Santa.

On Christmas Day, the Christmas Dinner menu has gingerbread souffle for dessert! :D