Help packing...casual white night?

turtleash

I know on Norwegian they have a white night party. But I was reading somewhere that someone just got off the RC jewel and they did a white night casual. I didn't know RC did this, I have sailed with them once before and can not remember if they did, doesn't ring a bell. So I was wondering if anyone else that has sailed the Jewel or with RC knows anything about this. I read from the same source they do a 70's and 80's night.?

Most, if not all, of the RCI cruises we've been on have had white parties at night. They usually start around 11:30 pm on the pool deck. There used to be a buffet served, too. Not sure if they still do. The crew, and some passengers, all wear white and dance, non-stop, for at least 45 minutes. It's really lively and a lot of fun/

I've never heard of a white night on Royal. They do typically do a 70's night.

Jewel definitely had a white night when we sailed on her last year. It was a party up on the pool deck. Since it was our first RC cruise I had read up and found it in the Compass beforehand. I packed a white dress and had the chance to wear it. Don't forget leggings or shorts as it's windy up there. ;)