Hilton Marina Tower Room Choice

sl0905

I can check in online and pick my room for my one night pre cruise stay and I need help choosing what floor in the tower to pick facing Port Everglades as well as which room numbers are closer to the waterway. Are the lower room numbers closer to the intra coastal or are the higher room numbers closer? I would like to face the port as close to the waterway as possible, but I want to be in a high enough room to see over the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from my cruise and I thought I would update information about my stay. We were on the ninth floor of the Hilton tower, #924, and it faced the port. It seems the higher the number the closer to the waterway. I was concerned about my hotel choice after reading negative reviews but I was very happy. Early check in was an extra $50 so I passed on this and had our luggage stored with the hotel and only had to tip for that. We were able to eat a Shula burger and ride the water taxi. The room was very clean and we had a great view of the ships and the yachts sailing on the waterway. We took advantage of a cruise shuttle/breakfast package and it was wonderful. The buffet breakfast was crowded, but you were seated when a table was available and it was great. Of course checkout is crazy (just like all the other hotels.)