Menu on Sunshine

CrimsonTideGal

oooo LOL so how do you know what you want? did you look at pictures?

Hehe. Well, research is what I do for a living, so all of my vacations are planned on hyperlinked spreadsheets. But no, seriously, I can be very spontaneous. ;-)

Lemme see, off the top of my memory and from the boards and pics here, the must-tries in no particular order: warm chocolate melting cake (which can be ordered to taste), cherries jubilee, all the cold fruit soups, banana split from the kid’s menu, pastas as appetizers, cheese plate to take to room for later, lemon cake, bitter and blanc. Hmm, I’m a little heavy on the desserts. Sweet tooth. :)

Do you have any recommendations?

Hehe. Well, research is what I do for a living, so all of my vacations are planned on hyperlinked spreadsheets. But no, seriously, I can be very spontaneous. ;-)

Lemme see, off the top of my memory and from the boards and pics here, the must-tries in no particular order: warm chocolate melting cake (which can be ordered to taste), cherries jubilee, all the cold fruit soups, banana split from the kid’s menu, pastas as appetizers, cheese plate to take to room for later, lemon cake, bitter and blanc. Hmm, I’m a little heavy on the desserts. Sweet tooth. :)

Do you have any recommendations?

yeah-- staying with the sweets-- the fig concoction--I always avoided it since it sounds nasty-- I am not one for those fig bars...plain yuck. But every cruise every day I need to try something I never had and I am running out of items-- and that fig thing was the only thing left Boy was it good.

and the stuffed mushrooms-- I do not like spinach nor mushrooms but I must say this dish was amazing

what do you mean WMC ordered to taste?

I do not like the WMC as it tastes like a half baked cake-- Ill take the bitter N blank

Edited by serene56

yeah-- staying with the sweets-- the fig concoction--I always avoided it since it sounds nasty-- I am not one for those fig bars...plain yuck. But every cruise every day I need to try something I never had and I am running out of items-- and that fig thing was the only thing left Boy was it good.

and the stuffed mushrooms-- I do not like spinach nor mushrooms but I must say this dish was amazing

what do you mean WMC ordered to taste?

I do not like the WMC as it tastes like a half baked cake-- Ill take the bitter N blank

I've seen posts about asking for the WMC "well done", which would take care that half-baked issue.

Thanks for the dining tips. I love figs, mushrooms and spinach so it sounds like I'll be well fed.

I used to occasionally travel with a colleague who, when in new surroundings, would say to the waiter, "bring me your favourite dish". He never even looked at the menu.

Anyway, sorry about hijacking your thread, Crimson. :)

I've seen posts about asking for the WMC "well done", which would take care that half-baked issue.

Thanks for the dining tips. I love figs, mushrooms and spinach so it sounds like I'll be well fed.

I used to occasionally travel with a colleague who, when in new surroundings, would say to the waiter, "bring me your favourite dish". He never even looked at the menu.

Anyway, sorry about hijacking your thread, Crimson. :)

No problem. I got my answer. I was hoping it had the new menu because it has some interesting dishes on it. This will be my 9th Carnival cruise and I was hoping for something different. Really wanted to try the Beef Wellington and all the different pies through out the week.:)