UK Reviews of the Week by oddjob30, Catfm & fairymum!

Admin

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Majesty Great time, pity about the airport by oddjob30

We went on holiday with two friends who had never cruised before. We had spent a week on the Thomson Spirit about 10 years ago in the Western Mediterranean and had a great time. The registration process went well and we were soon aboard the Thomson Majesty but with the heavy rain outside we were a little damp. Our suitcases nearly beat us to the room but we were not there long as we looked for somewhere to eat but as it was after 10pm all the restaurants were closed and we settled for the self-service buffet on a chilly deck 10. We then had lifebelt training followed by a few pints. Day one ended there. Continue reading... Great time, pity about the airport

Ventura GREAT PORTS OF CALL by Catfm

This was our 6th cruise - 3rd with P&O. We booked for two reasons, it was our 25th Wedding Anniversary and the Ports of Call looked interesting. This was the largest ship we had been on, and like most other passengers we got lost lots of times! But it's makes for interesting discussion with others! We had an outside cabin on deck 12/A606 midship which was lovely. Bed was comfortable, room clean bathroom had everything you would need including shower gel shampoo & conditioner all by The White Company. Proper hairdryer in room. Continue reading... GREAT PORTS OF CALL

Oasis of the Seas Well I had fun!! by fairymum

I booked this cruise as I wanted to experience Oasis but wasn't that impressed with her Caribbean itinerary she was coming to Europe and we enjoyed our last transatlantic so we went for it. EMBARKATION : Got there at 12:30 queues where huge so we dropped our luggage and went into Southampton for lunch we went back at 4:30 walked straight on and went to our cabin. CABIN: Loved it loved it there was 3 of us it was plenty big enough and we had a balcony perfect! FOOD: Was lovely and I didn't have to cook it or clean up after it Sabor was my big favourite also perfect! WEATHER: Partly cloudy!!! yes it was rubbish but it was worse at home and I was on holiday. Continue reading... Well I had fun!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by Admin