How long does it take to board?

nicolelarios

To put it differently... How long after the FTTF and others board does it take to start general boarding?

I had FTTF on my last cruise and was happy to be on fast... We won't be arriving to the long beach port I till noon anyways and last time that's when we were boarding so if I have to wait an hour that's worth it to cancel my FTTF for this one since there is no tenders.... What is ur thoughts?

The crowd is heavier later for the Friday embark and earlier for the Monday embark.

The doors usually open around 11:30. By noon the crowd under the covers is gone. Only the crowd at the door remains.

The left security lines might be a bit faster. The right one has the Priority merging into it.

Which ship? Miracle might take a little longer. When we've arrived at noon for an Imagination or Inspiration cruise we've been able to walk right on.

Yeah, I find that South Florida does things differently than the other ports I have dealt with. Ft Lauderdale/Miami were 1130. When Mobile was open we were on board earlier - like before 11. New Orleans, Jacksonville and Charleston seems like we were on earlier as well.

I am in the boarding class right before fttf.

Now debark - it's apples and oranges comparing other ports to Miami/Ft Lauderdale. I am in my car going out of the port by 715 in the ports outside of southern Florida. In August, Oct and Nov of this year - I don't think they even called self assist till after 815 and 830 am.

To put it differently... How long after the FTTF and others board does it take to start general boarding?

I had FTTF on my last cruise and was happy to be on fast... We won't be arriving to the long beach port I till noon anyways and last time that's when we were boarding so if I have to wait an hour that's worth it to cancel my FTTF for this one since there is no tenders.... What is ur thoughts?

Long Beach is a snap...I have sailed twice this year arriving both times around 1pm and have yet to see a line.....don't waist the money on the FTTF

if you walk off (debark) with your luggage you will be off the ship and In your car before they start calling VIP and FTTF peeps...Long Beach is by far the best port I have sailed out of so far...

Edited by woodey