Miracle Review: Nov 15-22, 2014 Mexico: Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta

Kobayashi

Nice review!!

Yes, you can ask your steward to remove things from your fridge. It is not very big and not very cold.

We generally remove the stuff ourselves and put it in the drawer under the sofa. Then we call the steward to see what we have done as we don't want them to think we have used up all the drinks ourselves!!

This is the best, laid out review I have ever read. Thank you.

Carnival Pride 7 day Mexican Riviera: September 2008

Carnival Inspiration 4 day Mexican Riviera: September 2013

Carnival Miracle 15 day Hawaii: coming October 2015

An epic review of the Miracle's November 15, 2014. I was fortunate to be on the same cruise with the Debmeister and also had Ben as our steward.

Thanks for your time and effort putting together one of the most comprehensive reviews ever posted on Cruise Critic. You have provided us with many memories.

Thanks for the review!

Did you happen to notice in Cabo if the Hard Rock Cafe there is still open? Or re-opened post hurricane I guess?

I am going in a couple of months and really want to add a new Hard Rock Cafe to my collection, but Im not sure if it is still operating. There hasnt been a new tripadvisor review on it since September.

THANKS!

Really good review! DW and I really liked the Miracle, except.

The dining room is probably the ugliest room on the High Seas! YMMV.

And the dining room staff was the most overworked staff I have every seen. Each waiter had way to many tables, service suffered because of that.

Other than the dining room we loved the rest of the ship.

Thank you for your review, it's a nice outlook into another ship and area of the world. Really enjoyed the beginning part. Glad you enjoyed the cruise! Thanks for the review!

Thanks! The Miracle is a great ship and it was great to have Mazatlan added back to the itinerary. Hope to sail this same voyage next year!

Nice review!!

Thanks!

This is the best, laid out review I have ever read. Thank you.

Thanks for the compliment! I took the best parts of reviews I had previously read and tried to incorporate this as this thread also serves as my travel journal.

An epic review of the Miracle's November 15, 2014. I was fortunate to be on the same cruise with the Debmeister and also had Ben as our steward.

Thanks for your time and effort putting together one of the most comprehensive reviews ever posted on Cruise Critic. You have provided us with many memories.

Maybe we saw each other and just didn’t know it. Ben was a great steward and I wish him and his family the best. Thank you as well for the compliment. Glad you enjoyed the review.

Great review, did you get a chance to meet MaitaiMary? Can't wait to see how your experiences differed.

I met quite a few people but only knew one by their Cruise Critic name so I could have. Hopefully she chime’s in here as well with her thoughts.

Thanks for the review! Doing the New Year's Eve cruise, even more excited about it now!

Hope you have a great time. A New Year’s cruise sounds like fun. Bon Voyage!

Thanks for the review!

Did you happen to notice in Cabo if the Hard Rock Cafe there is still open? Or re-opened post hurricane I guess?

I am going in a couple of months and really want to add a new Hard Rock Cafe to my collection, but Im not sure if it is still operating. There hasnt been a new tripadvisor review on it since September.

THANKS!

I saw the Hard Rock from a tour bus ride and the lights were illuminated at night. Not sure if this meant it was open but it looked good from the outside. Hope you enjoy your trip and let us know if you find out if the Hard Rock was open.

Thanks for the taking the time to do a review. We have a small group on the Feb 14th sailing. This just starts to get the expectations going. Mike

Glad you enjoyed it! About six weeks prior to sailing I really started to do some research. Bon Voyage and safe travels!

Really good review! DW and I really liked the Miracle, except.

The dining room is probably the ugliest room on the High Seas! YMMV.

And the dining room staff was the most overworked staff I have every seen. Each waiter had way to many tables, service suffered because of that.

Other than the dining room we loved the rest of the ship.

Thanks! The Miracle is becoming a favorite of mine.

• 1 month later...

Thanks sooo much. The security has me happy, the great review and options of sea excursions happier...

When it comes down to it..California exit porting is so much easier for me and so glad these cruises are getting good again...

I LOVE THE SHORT ONES THERE too..but time for a long one or maybe a little back to back with my air expense.

Loved how you did it and you did some things I definitely want to do..the chef's table..a couple of steakhouse nights and the ship tour. I also love going to the spa pon the cruise and saw the specials mentioned in your daily plans...that was simply wonderful...you are talented in this arena. I am solo and plan out about six weeks too..just works better for me..this was just FABULOUS...the Riviera is back on options...Sarah

Edited by sjn911

Thanks

You made reading about your Carnival cruise wonderful

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you so much!!! I'm studying your posts like there will be an exam. Very informative. I'm trying to decide between Miracle and Norwegian star for the same week.

You're welcome! Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for your very in depth review of the Carnival Miracle, Mexican Riviera Cruise. We are going on this same itinerary in January.

Bon Voyage! It's a great ship and itinerary.

Thank you!! It has been since 2010 since I've done the Mexican Riviera cruise and that was the Splendor before the big fire. Looking forward to mine in May!

Glad to help and enjoy your cruise! I saw in your other thread you mentioned Rhythm of the Nights. Last time I saw there were 31 reviews with all 5 stars. I was bummed the excursion got cancelled and this will be the first thing I reserve when I book this same itinerary this year. Hope you can make it.

Thanks sooo much. The security has me happy, the great review and options of sea excursions happier...

When it comes down to it..California exit porting is so much easier for me and so glad these cruises are getting good again...

I LOVE THE SHORT ONES THERE too..but time for a long one or maybe a little back to back with my air expense.

Loved how you did it and you did some things I definitely want to do..the chef's table..a couple of steakhouse nights and the ship tour. I also love going to the spa pon the cruise and saw the specials mentioned in your daily plans...that was simply wonderful...you are talented in this arena. I am solo and plan out about six weeks too..just works better for me..this was just FABULOUS...the Riviera is back on options...Sarah

For a solo cruiser this is a great itinerary. I met several solo female travelers and they enjoyed the activities and excursions. I would highly recommend this cruise. Best of luck!

• 4 weeks later...
From the pictures you took of the ship position it looks like you may have encountered some higher winds, did you experience much ship motion on this cruise?

Smooth sailing except when leaving Long Beach the first night. It was a great sailing. Can't wait to return :).

• 5 months later...