Quantum Laundry Question

Laundry service is always offered. A wash and fold bag will be left on day 4 of the cruise and as a Diamond member you will get a $10 discount off of the now $30. This is great for socks, underwear, t-shirts, pajamas, swimwear and so on.

More delicate items can be left for wash, wash and press or dry cleaning. Diamond members receive a $5 discount off of a $25 dry cleaning order. While pricing has went up recently, it is fairly reasonable in comparison to say what a resort hotel might charge.

Items left in the morning of one day are normally returned around 5 pm of the following day.

DW and I will be on the Quantum in January 2015 and are wondering if laundry service is offered. We are packing light and would like to send our dirty clothing to the laundry during the cruise. Anyone have any info on this question.

As MADflyer said, laundry service is available to anyone on any Royal Caribbean vessel you sail on.

Remember the laundry facility onboard has an enormous amount of laundry to do each day (table lines, napkins, crew uniforms, stateroom linens, etc.) so there might be a delay when you get your items back.

I don't suppose there's a self serve laundry onboard?

KC

No RCI ship has self-serve laundry or pressing and most likely never will. They do have excellent laundry and dry cleaning that I have used on every sailing I have had with them.

I did not want to be negative, but my Quantum experience was the first one where it actually took 2 days, but normally it is next day at 5 pm service per my experience.