Recent Pearl Cruisers?

SJNB

Someone posted a while back that the Blue Lagoon was converted to O'Sheehan's during the Panama Canal cruise. I thought I noticed that NCL updated the deck plans to show the change, but now see both sides are labeled as Blue Lagoon. Is anyone able to confirm if the change is fully completed? We are sailing Jan. 2

Thanks

Mike

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10 using Tapatalk

Someone posted a while back that the Blue Lagoon was converted to O'Sheehan's during the Panama Canal cruise. I thought I noticed that NCL updated the deck plans to show the change, but now see both sides are labeled as Blue Lagoon. Is anyone able to confirm if the change is fully completed? We are sailing Jan. 2

Yes, the change was completed while on dry dock. The deck plans on NCL's site are many times informative at best (take a look at the PoA mayhem) so I'm not surprised at all that the name on the picture wasn't changed.

I am interested in this also, as we sail on the Pearl in a little over two weeks. Also, does anyone know whether the new main dining room menus have hit the Pearl yet?

Yes, new menus were launched almost fleetwide in July, Pearl is not one of few ships that will get the new menus later.

This was posted on our roll call by someone who is currently on the Pearl. This post was made on Monday.

"I just ran down to deck 8, went through a maze and then ended up in the Blue Lagoon.. the entire area is the Blue Lagoon. It's in the process of being changed to O'Sheehan's Pub. The signage for the Pub is already on the walls in the hallways.. so maybe the opening will be very soon.. It's going to be beautiful. Modernos has moved to where Cagney's was. That looks open to me."

I was getting excited about O'Sheehans. How disappointing, as I thought it was already converted. Is Blue Lagoon still open for business during the change over, or have we just lost a dining alternative until the change is done? My son was so looking forward to chicken wings at midnight.

I was getting excited about O'Sheehans. How disappointing, as I thought it was already converted. Is Blue Lagoon still open for business during the change over, or have we just lost a dining alternative until the change is done? My son was so looking forward to chicken wings at midnight.

its open. At some point, the Blue lagoon will begin serving the O sheahans menu. The full conversion to the new pub won't happen until the next dry dock as there is a significant amount of wood flooring that needs to be installed. This thread is consistent with the information I posted in October from the Pearl Panama Canal cruise. I had a lengthy discussion with the hotel director.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone who just got off the Pearl over the past week has any updates on whether the Blue Lagoon is still serving the Blue Lagoon menu or has converted to the O'Sheehan's menu. We are going on the Pearl in just over a week. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums