Dailies from 5 day Constellation

betmust

I am booked on the Constellation for Feb. 7 for a 5 day Western. Just wanted if anyone had a copy of the dailies that they could post.. Does anyone know which night would be the formal night??

Who did this cruise? - What fun things did you do??

Thanks

I am booked on the Constellation for Feb. 7 for a 5 day Western. Just wanted if anyone had a copy of the dailies that they could post.. Does anyone know which night would be the formal night??

Who did this cruise? - What fun things did you do??

Thanks

We have done the 5 night cruises many times.

They follow the Celebrity formula which is to have the first (and in this case only) formal night on the second night of the cruise.

Have fun:)

I know the Constellation has 2 different itineraries - one that the second day is a sea day and going to Cozumel as the first port. Is that the one you mean?

Our first stop is Key West so that is where we will be the second day from 8 - 5.

The third day is a sea day - will they do the formal day then or still due it on the second day?/

Thanks

• 2 months later...
We have done the 5 night cruises many times.

They follow the Celebrity formula which is to have the first (and in this case only) formal night on the second night of the cruise.

Have fun:)

Hey there! I'm going on the Constellation on 3/12 for 4 nights to the Bahamas and Key West - I was under the impression they did formal night on the first at sea night? Is that not correct?

Thanks!

Tracey

Hey there! I'm going on the Constellation on 3/12 for 4 nights to the Bahamas and Key West - I was under the impression they did formal night on the first at sea night? Is that not correct?

Thanks!

Tracey

The formal night is always the next night after embaration night. Does not matter if a sea day or port day