Cabin close to the Bridge

WJ228

Is it a balcony? From what I've known if you're too close to the bridge your outside light doesn't work because it distracts the bridge from seeing. If you are on the inside yeah it should be pretty quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had 8201 on the Glory and I loved looming into the Bridge at night, you could see the heading on the display. Was also cool to pull into port watching the captain use the thrusters. I did hear waves hit the bow, but that was the only noise.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

I was in 7211 on the Triumph a couple of years ago, and we loved it. Should be same proximity to the bridge as we were except we were Starboard side and one deck down. It was very quiet, and as one of the other posters said, you can watch them on the bridge, especially if the ship is docking on your side. If we were sitting on the balcony in the daytime and we were looking up they would wave down at us, so they are very close. It never bothered us not having the balcony light at night, if we're out there in the dark the better to see the stars :)

The other plus about this location is that you are just steps away from a door that leads out to the deck at the bow just below the bridge. Hardly no one goes out there, and you are right there at the bridge. I'm not sure if your deck opens up on the bow right there or if you have to go down to 7, but it's a fantastic view, don't miss it.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I wish it was a balcony. I booked a guarantee inside cabin. An awesome deal I could not pass. I am going solo. I received my cabin about a week ago. It is 8210. I hope I make a few new friends, wish me luck :)