E-docs - 40 days til cruise

Calker

You can print out the docs now even without a cabin assignment.

A few days before your cruise. Check again and if you have an assignment, you can reprint.

I like to get a copy printed when available because with my luck, if I wait until the last minute, I will go to print and be out of ink and then just stress myself out.

You can print out the docs now even without a cabin assignment.quote]

The little icon for e-docs is grayed out on my screen, so I am unable to print. We are paid in full - had to pay in full when we booked. I thought maybe I wasn't able to print because of lack of cabin assignment.

Anyone have any ideas?

You can print out the docs now even without a cabin assignment.quote]

The little icon for e-docs is grayed out on my screen, so I am unable to print. We are paid in full - had to pay in full when we booked. I thought maybe I wasn't able to print because of lack of cabin assignment.

Anyone have any ideas?

How about picking up the telephone:)

There is no set date when everybody would have their eDocs. As long as you have completed the online check-in, the eDocs will eventually become available.

I wouldn't even start to worry about it until a week or two before departure.

Edited by Demonyte

I did try calling NCL before I posted this question - they said the docs should be available - wait 24 hours and check again. Checked after 24 hours and still unable to print. I then posted the question because I am not familiar with NCL procedures and have not sailed on NCL since 2002.

I called again last night - the person I talked to said that I will not be able to print out anything until a cabin is assigned. Assignment might not be made until day before cruise. In normal circumstances - most cruises have documents available for printing between 40 and 60 days from cruise date.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Calker