Cabin assignment @ port

Justprettynpink

We are 9 days out (and I am hoping that my "Patience" of waiting will payoff with a nice upgrade BUT if it doesn't I am happy that I will be on a cruise) and still no cabin assignment.

If we arrive at the port without an assignment who do we see to get one to put on our luggage? or do we just put tags with no cabin numbers on it and go off to check in?

Thanks for your help!

If you look in the personalizer a day or so before the cruise it will show your cabin assignment on the travel summary /baggage tags which you can access up to sailing day.

The cabins all get assigned at least 24 hours before the cruise, not at the pier. But some don't get the chance to look before arriving at the pier so it seems that it was done right there at check-in.

As stated the porters will have an updated list of cabin assignments.

Don't worry your luggage will find you in your cabin. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Keep crossing your fingers.

Last summer we waited and waited for an assignment on our interior guarantee on our Alaska cruise.

Finally, four days before sailing, our assignment appeared, a balcony!

Good luck.

Just read about a lucky soul who booked a minisuite but was upgraded to an Owners Suite! Gee, I booked a minisuite for our 2/19 sailing, and I haven't heard[emoji256] ...

Glad to hear they do let you know 24 hrs ahead. I really didn't like the idea of coming to the port with no idea where I'd be sleeping. We'll be sure to check.