Fascination Parking Suggestions

Orlcruz

I know you can park at the port for $15/day but I was hoping to find another off site parking. I know the parking lot near the port was shut down, and I've read terrible reviews for VIP parking. The reviews for Park EZ Fly/Jetway Parking seem to be good - but I'm hesitant in leaving my car keys with the parking company. I'm not interested in the hotel cruise packages because we're only 5 hours away. Does anyone have a company they can recommend?

Thanks in advance!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by Orlcruz

• 1 month later...
We will sail out of Jacksonville at the end of February. Were you able to find a place to park that you were happy with?:confused:

Based on the reviews I read about VIP and Park EZ Fly - I decided I'm going to park at the port. I'm not comfortable leaving my car keys with anyone, especially since I read reviews about the parking lots going for a joy ride in people's cars.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We used an off site lot the first time and then started parking at the port after that.

Nothing is really close so it is worth it to us to be able to walk off the ship and go straight to our car.

Other ports we use a hotel park/cruise packages......but not Jax...

• 1 year later...

My job provided an opportunity to research the various options available in and around Jacksonville for cruise parking prior to my wife and I cruising just a couple weeks ago. Considering all factors and the cost vs benefit with emphasis on risk, it is wise to park at the Port location when cruising out of Jacksonville.

The lot just outside the port is one to avoid. It operates under many different names, Parking Mall, Jetway, Park-Ez-fly. The land is owned by a company out of California and with the revolving door on names, I would not risk your auto by using this lot. Try to imagine what it would take to get an auto issue resolved.

Hope this helps future cruisers.

• 2 weeks later...

We parked at the port this week. Pulled in went straight to parking lot, Porter was waiting to take checked bags, walked into the terminal as was in chair waiting to board in under 15 minutes. Easiest in an out of a port I've ever seen.

• 1 month later...

The VIP airport parking that has all the terrible reviews is actually the same location as Jetway. Neither offer a safe, secure covered facility. However, Wally Park, has just started operating at the corner of 95 and airport road in Jacksonville, which means service to the port is only 10 minutes away. We decided to park there and were very pleased with the total experience. I would avoid anything related to Jetway or the Parking Mall, just do not trust these operators. Too many name changes. Wally Park even has a frequent travelers program, so if you travel a lot for business, your cruise parking meter get just come free of charge.