Anyone have questions about the Freedom/Christmas?

navybaby1113

We're heading out on a Christmas cruise on the Freedom in a little over a week. I'll be writing a detailed review when I get back. If you have any questions about the Freedom, sailing during Christmas, or want any pictures of anything, please leave them below. I'll do my best to answer all requests.

First, I hope you have a wonderful cruise and a Merry Christmas. :) I've been on a New Year's cruise but not a Christmas one so I'd just like to know what happens that's special for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Is there a gingerbread village in the atrium? Valor had this on our NYE cruise.

Thanks,

Heather

First, I hope you have a wonderful cruise and a Merry Christmas. :) I've been on a New Year's cruise but not a Christmas one so I'd just like to know what happens that's special for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Is there a gingerbread village in the atrium? Valor had this on our NYE cruise.

Thanks,

Heather

Thank you Heather! I'm excited to find out what all they do for Christmas too, so I'll definitely report back!

Did you get FTTF? I'm always curious how that works in each of the ports (I.e. How fast you get through, etc.). We have it for our Freedom trip next month. That being said, I'm just excited to read anything I can about the Freedom!! It helps make the time go by faster!! 39 days! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you get FTTF? I'm always curious how that works in each of the ports (I.e. How fast you get through, etc.). We have it for our Freedom trip next month. That being said, I'm just excited to read anything I can about the Freedom!! It helps make the time go by faster!! 39 days! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We did get FTTF for this trip (I was shocked it was available so close to the sailing). We got it for our last trip on the Freedom and it was well worth it. We got to the port around 11am. Were onboard within 20 minutes, even with having to stand in line to have our soda check. Highly recommend it.

I'd love some pictures of the Red Frog Pub! We are going on the Freedom for her repo to Texas! Have a great cruise! I remember you went on the Freedom in January 2012 right before we boarded her in May for our honeymoon. Loved your review then and looking forward to your Freedom 2.0 review!

Edited by lovestocruise19

I'd love some pictures of the Red Frog Pub! We are going on the Freedom for her repo to Texas! Have a great cruise! I remember you went on the Freedom in January 2012 right before we boarded her in May for our honeymoon. Loved your review then and looking forward to your Freedom 2.0 review!

I'm excited to check out the pub. This will be our 3rd trip on the Freedom and we're thrilled to get the chance to sail on her again before she leaves for Texas.

Safe travels - see you on board. I will be the one with a hat - having a drink. :) I see you have done this ship and stops before. Hope we have great weather. Looking forward to it.

See you on board! If you see a red head with an FSU shirt on, it's probably me!

Love the ship and the ports, so can't wait!

Edited by navybaby1113