Better Late Than Never? Photos from Liberty Eastern Caribbean, August 2013

spacepotatoes

It's been more than a year, I know, but I finally got all the photos edited and uploaded so I thought I'd share in case anyone was interested. DH and I cruised on the Liberty in August of 2013, the Eastern itinerary (HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk). Karl with a K was the CD. It was a fantastic, relaxing trip and we absolutely loved the Liberty. Here's the link to the photos, they're in separate albums:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/adomoko2/collections/72157646823158893/

I had every intention of posting a review afterward like I usually do, but life got in the way...we found out we were expecting and I just didn't have the energy to keep up. Our baby girl arrived in May and I've spent many late nights lurking the boards, living vicariously through your reviews! We probably won't be cruising again until our daughter can join us without diapers in tow, but I'm ready to get back into the swing of things here on CC.

My info may not be the most up to date anymore but if you have any questions about the cruise/ship/ports, feel free to ask!

Thank you for sharing the link to your pictures from your Liberty cruise from last year. We were on Liberty this past April and on the Western Caribbean itinerary. We were on the Eastern in 2010 on Glory, same itinerary. I really enjoyed your pictures, you really have some beautiful pictures. Your interior pictures of Liberty came out so crisp and clear, something I'm still trying to practice on. :)

Congratulations on welcoming your baby girl into your family...a future cruiser. :)

Thank you again for sharing your beautiful pictures, I really enjoyed them and gave me a temporary break from the cold weather.

Thank you for sharing the link to your pictures from your Liberty cruise from last year. We were on Liberty this past April and on the Western Caribbean itinerary. We were on the Eastern in 2010 on Glory, same itinerary. I really enjoyed your pictures, you really have some beautiful pictures. Your interior pictures of Liberty came out so crisp and clear, something I'm still trying to practice on. :)

Congratulations on welcoming your baby girl into your family...a future cruiser. :)

Thank you again for sharing your beautiful pictures, I really enjoyed them and gave me a temporary break from the cold weather.

Thank you! I'm glad I could help ;)

I have seen many pics of Grand Turk and all the shells. Are you able to take them as souvenirs or do they not allow this ? Thanks and we love all the pics and congrats on your baby..

Thanks! Officially, you're not supposed to take them but it seems like a lot of people do without issue. We didn't try ourselves, though we did see several people walking back with shells. I don't know how successful they were. Sorry I can't give you a clearer answer!