Best Western pre-cruise stay in Miami

mmpadp

We are cruising out of Miami on March 1st and thinking of staying at the Best Western Premier @ 4101 Flagler St. My question is: Is it a safe neighborhood? We were thinking of leaving our car parked at the hotel for the duration of the cruise (7 days) and taking the hotel shuttle to the port. Has anyone stayed there? Does the parking lot seem secure? Any advice is appreciated.

We are cruising out of Miami on March 1st and thinking of staying at the Best Western Premier @ 4101 Flagler St. My question is: Is it a safe neighborhood? We were thinking of leaving our car parked at the hotel for the duration of the cruise (7 days) and taking the hotel shuttle to the port. Has anyone stayed there? Does the parking lot seem secure? Any advice is appreciated.

I do not know of this hotel in particular but I would never leave any car I care about parked anywhere but in the secure airport parking or at the port. It is usually the security guard to parking attendant at the off site places that is in on the scam.