Liquor packages

AJCM

Can anyone direct me to a list of cocktails eligible under the two lower tier liquor packages - 12.95 and 15.95 per day? The website has a cocktail list for the inclusive liquor but apparently not for the packages.

I've read Deidre's message from July and I'm hopeful that there might now be a better system or, at least, information.

Thanks

Tony

i thought Azamara was all inclusive now? No? Ive booked a suite, do i also need to purchase beverage package?

thanks

If you click on the link that Zoolander posted and then on the tab at the top "Complimentary Beverages" it will give you the list of standard included drinks, so providing you are happy with those then there is no need to buy a package. You can of course purchase higher grades of alcohol as a one off as and if you want to. You will get a 37.5cl bottle each of Absolut vodka, Bombay Sapphire gin, Johnnie Walker Red Label whisky and Pyrat rum in the suite too. If you want to change out one so you get say two bottles of vodka your butler will be happy to do that for you.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden