Still offering suite OBC??

chill6x6

I've done several online mock bookings today….I can't get the usual suite OBC to show up for a cruise almost exactly a year away… Is that something that is still offered? I'll call(and wait on hold for quite a while) if no one knows for sure….

I've done several online mock bookings today….I can't get the usual suite OBC to show up for a cruise almost exactly a year away… Is that something that is still offered? I'll call(and wait on hold for quite a while) if no one knows for sure….

Do you mean the $300 you used to get for booking far in advance? They revised that a few months ago. I think it's now $150 or less.

Do you mean the $300 you used to get for booking far in advance? They revised that a few months ago. I think it's now $150 or less.

Yeah…that one. I can't get any OBC to show today. BUT on the NCL website I have had some days where it would show up and the next it wouldn't. Kind of just wondering if they have made a rate/OBC policy change for booking a suite 9 months out.

Yeah…that one. I can't get any OBC to show today. BUT on the NCL website I have had some days where it would show up and the next it wouldn't. Kind of just wondering if they have made a rate/OBC policy change for booking a suite 9 months out.

There is a new promo coming out Dec 16th that will include $300 OBC, Ultimate Dining Program and Ultimate Beverage Program if you book a suite. Wait until then to book.

The routine $300 OBC for a suite booked over 9 months out has been discontinued.

Edited by peg013

Wow, that seems like a great deal.... We were looking to book Monday but will wait a day if this is the case. Do you know if it will be for all ships and itineraries or only available on certain bookings?

Edited by Kortehgehn

There is a new promo coming out Dec 16th that will include $300 OBC, Ultimate Dining Program and Ultimate Beverage Program if you book a suite. Wait until then to book.

The routine $300 OBC for a suite booked over 9 months out has been discontinued.

THANKS for the info!!!

Wow, that seems like a great deal.... We were looking to book Monday but will wait a day if this is the case. Do you know if it will be for all ships and itineraries or only available on certain bookings?

There was a posting yesterday with details. Can't find it now-it was advertising so..... It appeared to be for ALL. There were bonuses for certain itineraries. Some non-US sites not included. You were given correct info for suite bookings.

Sent from my son's iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for this information about the 12/16 promotion! I'm already booked for 9/19/15 on the GA in an H7 with $300 OBC. I asked my TA to look into this promo and see if we can get the UDP and UBP added. If it's only for new reservations, she can cancel and rebook as I'll still be within the 9 month out for booking window.

I've never asked for any booking favors before....and I've sailed all but twice in suites and have never asked for any special "favors" while on-board! :o

Thanks for this information about the 12/16 promotion! I'm already booked for 9/19/15 on the GA in an H7 with $300 OBC. I asked my TA to look into this promo and see if we can get the UDP and UBP added. If it's only for new reservations, she can cancel and rebook as I'll still be within the 9 month out for booking window.

I've never asked for any booking favors before....and I've sailed all but twice in suites and have never asked for any special "favors" while on-board! :o

I saw this and want to do the same thing. I booked with the 10% onboard credit, but am planning to buy the UDP and with $300 credit, not to metnion the UBP it would be a much better deal. I booked myself. Does anyone know if I could ask the NCL rep who sends me emails all the time to do this or would they not do this?

Does anyone know what the promotion will be for booking ocean view or balcony rooms? I've previously seen them offer to include the Ultimate Dining Package for those types of rooms. Any idea if the fares will go up to compensate for the promotion (like on RCCL)?

For Oceanview and balcony rooms you will get a choice of UBP, UDP or an OBC. I'm guessing the fares will go up...depending on how much, it may still be a pretty good deal!

Edited by jms68

Woohoo! I'd already planned to book a cruise on the 16th, now cannot wait! :D Thanks for posting.

Here is the official wording from the other thread.

NORWEGIANS GET MORE CHOICES.

We’re taking Freestyle Cruising® to the next level with Norwegian’s Freestyle Choice, giving you the opportunity to go where you want with the offer you want. Book any destination in an Oceanview Stateroom or higher and get the Ultimate Dining Package, the Ultimate Beverage Package or an onboard credit up to $300. Soak up beauty in Hawaii or relive history in Europe and choose any two offers when booking an Oceanview Stateroom or higher. Or live it up in a Suite or The Haven while cruising any destination and get all three. Great things happen when you Cruise Like a Norwegian®. Book today! Offer ends January 31, 2015.

I'm booked with the 10% OBC deal but will be rebooking tomorrow under this if I can get the UBP included. It will be a better deal than the OBC if prices don't go up too much.