POA Balcony Shower Question

pizzalady1

The NCL picture of balcony cabins show a glass door on the shower, but I thought I read somewhere on here that there is a shower curtain. If there is a curtain, is the shower teeny tiny? Can someone verify whether there is a door or curtain as well as the size of the shower?

I am asking because we recently had a balcony cabin on the Sun and the shower was extremely small and the shower curtain was extremely friendly. Pretty bad combination which I do not want to repeat.

We were in 7540 on POA (lowest balcony category) and the shower was very small. There was no glass door. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "friendly" shower curtain but we did not have an issues with the shower curtain. It stayed in place and did not cause any problems.

We were in a balcony cabin on the 11th deck of the POA back in 2007. It was our first cruise, so maybe my view is tainted, but OMG was that bathroom and shower small! I remember having to prop my leg up on the sink while taking a shower to be able to shave my legs. I could EASILY do this, it was that small. Definitely a non friendly shower curtain as well. (Although, maybe they have changed that since my cruise).

Let's just say after that cruise, and that tiny bathroom, we have only sailed in suites. I think part of that is also due to all of the reviews on CC about the suites before we experienced out first one. ;)

Regardless of the bathroom, the POA cruise is worth it, and AMAZING! You will love that cruise! It is really more about the Hawaiian islands, not the ship, so enjoy! :)

This will be our 2nd time--so yes we will enjoy it. It just set my morning off wrong to shower is a space where I can't turn around and the curtain want to join in the fun!

The shower on the sun was horribly small and I swore I would not sail on her again unless we were in a mini. Sadly there are no cabins between a balcony and a $uite.