Chef's Table New Menu

jazznms39532

Well we just got off the Carnival Dream. We did the Chef's Table with Chef Allan Gomes and found out some great news. The Chef Table menu has been changed. They started changing it on a few ships and by January it is going fleet wide.

First let me tell you that Chef Allan was the best. He was very relaxed and answered all of our questions no problem. We got a tour of the kitchen and a I was selected to make the Chocolate Melting Cake. It was kind of of funny as I was whisking the eggs and sugar he looked at me and said that I must have done this before. At that time I laughed and told him that I was a Chef. He said that the cakes would come out great.

I got pictures and descriptions of all the items.

Mango Sphere, Rosemary Biscuit

1021738917_MARYS-MangoSphere.jpg.565a8573a28b0dc5ec9cbac6896dde19.jpg

Edited by jazznms39532

We just did the Chef's Table on the Fascination last week. WOW!! It was superb!! :)

Just be sure to eat lightly during the day, or you won't be able to finish the entire meal!:) By the time we were served the Wagyu plate, we were stuffed, but managed to get through it to the desert!! Another WOW! Never seen anything like it!:confused:

All of the 7-8 courses, including the reception appetizers were beyond decadent! :) Bring your camera.....and enjoy!;)

PS... I am not sure if all ships do this, but we had a surprise during a lull in the service between courses.....a very enjoyable surprise.

Edited by jwjax

We just did the Chef's Table on the Fascination last week. WOW!! It was superb!! :)

Just be sure to eat lightly during the day, or you won't be able to finish the entire meal!:) By the time we were served the Wagyu plate, we were stuffed, but managed to get through it to the desert!! Another WOW! Never seen anything like it!:confused:

All of the 7-8 courses, including the reception appetizers were beyond decadent! :) Bring your camera.....and enjoy!;)

PS... I am not sure if all ships do this, but we had a surprise during a lull in the service between courses.....a very enjoyable surprise.

Curious about the surprise.