Grande menu question

KCMiller

Is there a different menu in the Grande (and American Icon Grill) each night, or is it the same menu? And has anyone who has already sailed posted pictures of the menus (if they change - I've seen the menus posted on their website several times).

Thanks so much!

KC

The menu stayed the same at each restaurant. If you follow "19 days and 10,000 photos..." the American Icon menu is already posted and I am sure the other menus will follow.

Thanks so much. I have to say, that's a little disappointing, but it's a good thing that there are several items on the menus which look great - I won't have to regret not ordering something that's only available for one night.

Do you suppose they'll have a special menu for New Year's Eve?

KC

Thanks so much. I have to say, that's a little disappointing, but it's a good thing that there are several items on the menus which look great - I won't have to regret not ordering something that's only available for one night.

Do you suppose they'll have a special menu for New Year's Eve?

KC

They did have Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner available at all restaurants on Thanksgiving. Not sure what they will do for NYE...

We found the meals to be great. American Icon is the one place where the menu seemed somewhat limited..more like a lunch menu than dinner...but we were there 2 nights and did not repeat dinners.