Amber Cove

acadran

Considering this ship as it does a 7 day cruise from Miami to the Dominican Republic and stays 4 days at the pier in Amber Cove before returning. I think that Fathom, an independent cruise line, is owned by Carnival. They have exceptional pricing for inside, ocean view, and balcony cabins. They also have very good reviews. Since we are not beach lovers I'm thinking private excursions with a couple of other passengers is the best way to go. Any thoughts? :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Considering this ship as it does a 7 day cruise from Miami to the Dominican Republic and stays 4 days at the pier in Amber Cove before returning. I think that Fathom, an independent cruise line, is owned by Carnival. They have exceptional pricing for inside, ocean view, and balcony cabins. They also have very good reviews. Since we are not beach lovers I'm thinking private excursions with a couple of other passengers is the best way to go. Any thoughts? :cool:

I could be wrong but thought that the "excursions" were included with the trip on Fathom as the passengers are intended to work to impact the community. I suppose that there would still be some free time to do as you please. Looks like a great opportunity to get involved in making the world a better place for those less fortunate.