Can't Access Cruise Docs

photogpab

Haven't been able to access my cruise documentation for the last few days. At first I thought they were updating it since I upgraded to a balcony guaranteed room late last week, but its been several days now and still can't access documentation.

Called RCI and sales rep said they couldn't even access my account and I should try again in 48 hours. What the heck?

Someone else on this board said that when they upgraded to a balcony guaranteed room they received their cabin assignment in a few days especially this close to sailing (we embark in less than 2 weeks).

We haven't received our cabin and I can't even access docs. Strange!

Haven't been able to access my cruise documentation for the last few days. At first I thought they were updating it since I upgraded to a balcony guaranteed room late last week, but its been several days now and still can't access documentation.

Called RCI and sales rep said they couldn't even access my account and I should try again in 48 hours. What the heck?

Someone else on this board said that when they upgraded to a balcony guaranteed room they received their cabin assignment in a few days especially this close to sailing (we embark in less than 2 weeks).

We haven't received our cabin and I can't even access docs. Strange!

There are some threads discussing IT issues with RCCL. Like you, I thought my NYE cruise docs were in IT limbo. I trie an different internet browser today (internet Explorer) and there they were.

Keep trying!:p

There are some threads discussing IT issues with RCCL. Like you, I thought my NYE cruise docs were in IT limbo. I trie an different internet browser today (internet Explorer) and there they were.

Keep trying!:p

tried a new browser and no luck. plus its been like 3 days. just weird! guess I have to keep waiting. I can access everything else including cruise planner and all the dinner reservations and excursions. but not the travel docs.

On phone with RCI and the rep seems really lost. He's tried to walk me through "online check in" like 5 times and I keep having to explain that no - I'm trying to get my cruise docs... not check in! Which I can't do this early anyhow!! lol

Edited by photogpab

will try that now... the good news is RCI rep on phone is trying to walk me through online check-in for the 6th time...

Tried clearing cache and using a different browser and neither worked for me.:confused: I found out I had two rooms reserved, when I thought the first reservation attempt failed. TA changed the reservation they had in their system to change us to the room in the other reservation RCI had. Maybe something happened there.

Dave

Edited by SnorkelBoy

Make sure you are using the correct reservation number and when you speak with someone again, ask them to reorder your "cruise documents", if they go to online check in insist they ask someone to help them reorder your cruise documents.

tried a new browser and no luck. plus its been like 3 days. just weird! guess I have to keep waiting. I can access everything else including cruise planner and all the dinner reservations and excursions. but not the travel docs.

On phone with RCI and the rep seems really lost. He's tried to walk me through "online check in" like 5 times and I keep having to explain that no - I'm trying to get my cruise docs... not check in! Which I can't do this early anyhow!! lol

Can´t really help with your cruise docs Problem, other than what others have said already.

However there´t two Points in your Posts to clear up.

Guarantee assignments can happen anytime from booking (in your case upgrading) to Boarding. So you might not find out your assigned cabin until sailing day.

You can do the online check-in anytime from the Point you got a booking number and the setsail pass (inline check-in Boarding document) can be printed anytime from making final payment, though sometimes due to Computer glitches it has been available for printing even before final payment was made.

Note that you have to complete online check-in with printing the set sail pass at least 3 days Prior to sail date. That´s if you want to use online check-in which you don´t have to, but it´s recommended.

Can´t really help with your cruise docs Problem, other than what others have said already.

However there´t two Points in your Posts to clear up.

Guarantee assignments can happen anytime from booking (in your case upgrading) to Boarding. So you might not find out your assigned cabin until sailing day.

You can do the online check-in anytime from the Point you got a booking number and the setsail pass (inline check-in Boarding document) can be printed anytime from making final payment, though sometimes due to Computer glitches it has been available for printing even before final payment was made.

Note that you have to complete online check-in with printing the set sail pass at least 3 days Prior to sail date. That´s if you want to use online check-in which you don´t have to, but it´s recommended.

thanks for clarification. i misread the website and thought i could only check-in 3 days prior. glad i know! checking in now :)

Looks like we've been assigned our cabin - #12708. Anyone with experience on Oasis know if this is a good one? Far as I can tell its ocean view! But I don't now much about decks or layouts.

It is an ocean view balcony, and the bed is near the balcony. I don't see anything wrong with it.