Reef shoes at Kmart - Big W -Melbourne get them quick

6666oz

Been watching the shops for weeks and Now that I have bought several pairs in my size,

if you live in Melbourne and if you are looking to buy reef shoes for your next cruise RUN into Big W and get them quick at $5.00 they will go fast , these are the good ones with the adjustable string around the top, they are unisex so dont be afraid to look in mens or womens section, Kmart have them to, but not such a big range.

Try the Ringwood store, they had lots today, on the back wall in shoe section.

Maybe not all Big W stores across Melbourne have them, but if you dont see them ASK, as sometimes they put them in dumb places like the sports section.

Edited by 6666oz

They're like wetsuit booties, so they protect your feet while walking on coral beaches, but are sturdy enough and have soles so you can walk around in them too.

They were selling them on Radiance for $20 each, they were selling like hot cakes!

Our nearest Big W in Bega was sold out & no other stores or any K-Marts within a few hours drive from here. Oh well, next time.

Just a note on reef shoes for anyone who may be mislead by the name - the 'reef' part doesn't mean use them to walk on the reef! I have seen quite a lot of people using them to trash the reefs over the years! :eek:

That's the only down side to them - otherwise a fantastic shoe & a must have for cruising the South Pacific.:)