Breeze Camp Ocean

defeser

I'll be sailing on the Breeze leaving December 28 with my wife and two children. I recently read that the finishing touches were just completed on Camp Ocean. I'm wondering if anyone has already seen it or has had their children experience it already? If not on the Breeze, possibly a different Carnival ship? I'm just wondering how it is compared to Camp Carnival? Thanks everyone!

My two experienced Camp Ocean on the Freedom this past Summer. They both said they liked it. The space is set up very cool and the areas are distinctly different for the age groups. One main difference is that there are no theme-oriented parties like with Camp Carnival. Didn't seem to bother my 6yo but my 11yo missed that.

They do alot of oceanography-oriented activities and give out badges for different things. Other than that, no major differences. Seussville is off to the right as you enter and filled with books you can read to your little ones. They also have a few comfy chairs and bean bags in that area. Any other questions, just ask.