SAN PEDRO to LAX- DID I ALLOW ENOUGH TIME

Hi, I think I may have goofed! My ship arrives in San Pedro at 7:00AM, my flight is at 11:00AM. I had thought this would work, however, they say they need to pick me up by 7:55. Will I be able to get off the ship in time? The cruise will be in Mexico so I will have to go through customs. I will be able to walk off the ship with my luggage, which should help. I'm wondering if I should just forget the shuttle and take a cab. What a mess, I need advice!!!

Thanks and happy holidays

Sounds too tight for my comfort. Maybe it would be OK if you have a cab or limo specifically reserved and waiting for you.

By the way, is 7:00 AM the time that passengers will actually be permitted to disembark??? Or is it the time the ship is expected to get to the dock??? If the latter, you should probably allow up to an hour for the ship to "clear" before actual disembarkation begins.

There are so many variables! In most cases, an 11 am departure from LAX should be no problem. But if there is fog, or immigration delays, or traffic on the freeway, or any one of a number of things, it might be close. I wouldn't get a shuttle that may have other stops. But walk off with your luggage and grab a taxi, and you'll probably be okay.