specialty resturants menus?

adbnva

• 4 weeks later...

If going to another site, why not to NCL.com where the menus are always up to date?

http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/getaway/onboard/specialty-dining#tab_detail

I also reside in Europe so NCL's site tries to redirect me to .eu if going to the main page of the site, but if you go directly to any of the subpages, no problem browsing .com site.

Edited by Demonyte

I thought that their were certain selections that included an additional charge over and above the cover charge. With the change in some of the menus were those items eliminated?

Specifically, I thought there was a lobster tail at Cagney's that required an additional charge.

thanks for your help.

I thought that their were certain selections that included an additional charge over and above the cover charge. With the change in some of the menus were those items eliminated?

Specifically, I thought there was a lobster tail at Cagney's that required an additional charge.

I think that only dishes that have extra fees anymore are in Le Bistro. (Probably only way to get anything related to proped lobster dish is also one of those dishes.)

In Cagney's there is a dish called "Lobster Tail and Shrimp LINGUINE | SNOW PEAS | SAUCE AMÉRICAINE" that has no extra fee to it.

If going to another site, why not to NCL.com where the menus are always up to date?

I also reside in Europe so NCL's site tries to redirect me to .eu if going to the main page of the site, but if you go directly to any of the subpages, no problem browsing .com site.

Thanks a lot for the link!

thanks for your help.

Those interested in Cagney's need to make sure they are looking at the most recent menu on ncl.com. Because Cagney's menu changes recently (last 6 months or so) - the Wagyu Burger is gone - I'm not sure what else.

So many of the ones posted on the web are our of date. :o

• 4 weeks later...

I am not sure that the sample menus are still available on the NCL website.

I saw them before but now I cannot find them.

I am looking for the menus for the specialty restaurants on the Jewel.

TIA

Yes they are there even after the website reorganizing, on the right bottom corner of each speciality restaurant's info box (not on the left where there are other links).

Also the menus are fleetwide so it doesn't matter which ship's restaurant list you search for them If they are not linked in Jewel's listing for some reason.

Edited by Demonyte

TIA

After you click on that link, you can just change "getaway" to whatever ship you're looking for, in your browser's address bar. It might not work for all the ships, but it did work for the jewel.

Edited by CoconutJD

After you click on that link, you can just change "getaway" to whatever ship you're looking for, in your browser's address bar. It might not work for all the ships, but it did work for the jewel.

Thank you both - it worked fine.

Are any of the specialty restaurants open for lunch (other than sushi)?

Edited by Paulchili