Problem with EZ air quotes

whiterose

Anyone else unable to get an EZ air quote on the Princess website? No matter which cruise I'm looking at it tells me that the cruise is too close and air is no longer available. It's been this way for a couple of weeks and I get the same message no matter which cruise I'm checking out.

Anyone else unable to get an EZ air quote on the Princess website? No matter which cruise I'm looking at it tells me that the cruise is too close and air is no longer available. It's been this way for a couple of weeks and I get the same message no matter which cruise I'm checking out.

How far are you from the cruise ? If more then 330 days before the end , they don't have airfare posted.

I've checked multiple cruise flight rates over the last several days without a problem.

Interesting! I've looked at many cruises to see what the air will cost. One is next March, one in September 2015 and others in between. I get the same message when I log in and also when I don't log in. Also when I respond to one of their email offers.

I'll call Princess next week to find out why they don't want me to fly EX air - smile.

If u r booked thru a travel consultant, you may want to ring them and double check that they have your correct gateway. It's possible they entered as an example Fort Lauderdale with the ship sailing rt Fort Lauderdale. Many times if they don't really know when they make the booking, they use the turnaround port as a default.

If u r booked thru a travel consultant, you may want to ring them and double check that they have your correct gateway. It's possible they entered as an example Fort Lauderdale with the ship sailing rt Fort Lauderdale. Many times if they don't really know when they make the booking, they use the turnaround port as a default.
We've had a similar problem. The tool only uses the home "gateway" airport that is currently entered in the system. We found this out as we once use our TA to change our home airport to IAH that is 3.5 hrs away by car (but near the cruise port) for a Transatlantic cruise and then later we were not able to revert back to AUS (Austin). We needed our TA to make the change in their system.

Sorry should have explained that we're not actually booked yet. I'm trying to find a nice long cruise for next spring and hoping for one with reasonable air. If the air costs more than the cruise I'll keep looking.
Good luck with that, especially if you are flying to Europe. Most times the air can cost as much as the cruise.

Sorry should have explained that we're not actually booked yet. I'm trying to find a nice long cruise for next spring and hoping for one with reasonable air. If the air costs more than the cruise I'll keep looking.

Have you tried "mock booking" a cruise, and seeing if it will quote you air at that point?