Just docking at new terminal -PC

sheilb4

So all the theories of mid January are wrong! Lol am on Explorer waiting for the ship to dock. One heck of a manoever to turn the ship around. Took a long time. Course now we have to be shuttled over to other term for cars. Methinks this is going to be a lengthy process since all new. Will keep you posted as well as review of this Xmas cruise.

So all the theories of mid January are wrong! Lol am on Explorer waiting for the ship to dock. One heck of a manoever to turn the ship around. Took a long time. Course now we have to be shuttled over to other term for cars. Methinks this is going to be a lengthy process since all new. Will keep you posted as well as review of this Xmas cruise.

I am sure its just like anything new, it will be trial and error for the first couple of sailings until everyone is comfortable with the new surroundings. Just give the bridge crew a couple of sailings and mooring will be like parking your car.

Good luck with the transfer to your vehicle, I know you will have to go from the south pier entrance to the north pier which means getting on Rte 1 for a brief period if my memory serves me right. Hope you had a great sailing.

Smitty

So does this mean the change occurred while you were at sea? I mean, you left from the other pier and came in on the new one? We are driving down and sailing on January 4th so curious about parking and getting there! Hope you had a great cruise and Welcome back! :)

So does this mean the change occurred while you were at sea? I mean, you left from the other pier and came in on the new one? We are driving down and sailing on January 4th so curious about parking and getting there! Hope you had a great cruise and Welcome back! :)

I saw the new terminal under construction last summer and there is a brand new parking garage attached to the terminal. You don't even have to cross the street at street level from what I could see.

Smitty

Well that sounds nice .... assuming that would be complete as well if they are using the Pier, right? :) I'm sure there will be signs when we drive in, at least I hope! :)

I have pictures I took this morning from grills but I don't know how to post them. Yes the terminal and parking garage has been finished for a while. People leaving today will be parking at the new terminal and there were lots of employees to help with traffic but everything looked like it was moving great.