Casual night attire in MDR?

bbiggar

Are some people REALLY offended if someone else wears shorts, or are they just Policy Police? If this is your biggest problem go count all your blessings!

I don't particularly mind what people wear. What irritates me is people who break the rules and try to make out like they didn't. If you're going to ignore the rules at least own up to it!

Are some people REALLY offended if someone else wears shorts, or are they just Policy Police? If this is your biggest problem go count all your blessings!

As a regularly on these boards, Princess, and Disney...yes, there are so people that get very worked up about it. I will never understand why some people give me so much control over their happiness.

As long as what I am wearing is clean, covers what should be covered, and not offensive (swearing, gang stuff), I will never understand why anyone else cares.

The only time I notice other diners is those women who insist on wearing the tight, short skirts/dresses. I am worried the ship will hit a wave and they might fall, and I will have to dive out to rescue them, so I watch them across the dining room....until the roll my wife throws hits me in the face.

Edited by twindaddy

I know what it says. Just seeing if they enforce the rules. There wouldn't be a problem if rules were rules. ;)

Exactly. About the only rule RCI consistently enforces is the no alcoholic beverages brought onboard (except wine) rule.