The Horror

PoofCat99

With all the threads about the Freestyle Promotion and people who are alreardy booked not being able to take advantage, I'll throw my "complaint" hat into the ring.

I just booked a Sky 3-day cruise for March. Got an inside for $687, my parents an oceanview for $1300. We were originally scheduled to go on the Peal 4-day in February which included Key West. The Sky is fine, but I was looking forward to trying a new ship and itinerary. I have a project coming up at work that meant I had to cancel it as the cruise occurs at a sensitive point. So here it is: "Woe-is me! There were no promotions available for the Sky booking, but I booked it anyway!" This is really tongue in cheek because I'm really going to need a cruise after this project is finished!

I'm not picky, I cruise for fun, if the price is what I want to pay at the time, I book it. If I get a deal, ok, great, otherwise I don't worry about it. I am happy to have a lifestyle that allows me to be able to take vacations.

I realize people are disappointed, but I take a different perspective.

With all the threads about the Freestyle Promotion and people who are alreardy booked not being able to take advantage, I'll throw my "complaint" hat into the ring.

I just booked a Sky 3-day cruise for March. Got an inside for $687, my parents an oceanview for $1300. We were originally scheduled to go on the Peal 4-day in February which included Key West. The Sky is fine, but I was looking forward to trying a new ship and itinerary. I have a project coming up at work that meant I had to cancel it as the cruise occurs at a sensitive point. So here it is: "Woe-is me! There were no promotions available for the Sky booking, but I booked it anyway!" This is really tongue in cheek because I'm really going to need a cruise after this project is finished!

I'm not picky, I cruise for fun, if the price is what I want to pay at the time, I book it. If I get a deal, ok, great, otherwise I don't worry about it. I am happy to have a lifestyle that allows me to be able to take vacations.

599329413_ThumbsupLike.jpg.214e1bff2f2427dad244d38c2039f04a.jpg

That's the attitude! Mine as well.

Harriet

Well said!