Splendor 2.0?

cruisexlife

Thank God, the answer is NO 2.0!!! I loved the Splendor, easily one of my favorite ships, along with Dream & Triumph. I so hope that Splendor never gets 2.0. The lack of 2.0 allows the ship to hold onto so many of the things that the 2.0 ships have lost. Splendor probably has more live music than any other ship I've been on. And she still has live music for the stage shows! And the shows are still an hour long & have plenty of performers. They have the good shows, while most 2.0 ships lose the good shows & get the really bad shows with no live music that aren't worth going to. Splendor still has burgers & burritos; they're just not the name brand ones. But what that means is that they're allowed to serve burgers late into the evening, plus they are still allowed to have the late night Mexican buffet. Having sailed a ship full of 2.0 (Breeze) & now the Splendor with no 2.0, I now realize how wonderful it is to not have 2.0.

I like the ships that have the 2.0, and I like ships that don't have the 2.0. I do not choose a ship based on if it has 2.0 or not. That said, I love the Splendor.

Love the live show band. Love the open aft Lido deck. Love that it's the mid ship pool that has the retractable roof. Only negative for me is the Serenity area. On the Splendor, there are no pools or hot tubs there. But the aft pool and hot tubs are Adults only, though sometimes not fully enforced.