Pictures of Sea Bass and Breaded Prawns in the Crown Grill?

lovevacadays

I will have to look and see if I have a picture but DH had it and it was very good. Slightly more fishy then some sea bass I have had and the prawns were very good. EVERYTHING we had in the crown grill was great except for the Carpaccio which we did not enjoy. I usually like carpaccio but this one had a hazelnut thing on it and that ruined it for me.

Hi

Sea Bass used to come cooked in the bag and opened in front of you it was a very large bit of fish and just melted away in your mouth,

last time Sea Bass came on a plate good sized bit of fish with a very nice sauce,

however I have heard some say they did not like the sauce, as it took away taste of the fish,

more than happy to have Sea Bass any time at Crown Grill

yours Shogun

When we ate at Crown Grill on the CB two years ago, I ordered the sea bass as it's a fish I hadn't tried before. I know all tastes are subjective, especially when it comes to fish, but I didn't particularly care for it -- more of a texture thing (too mushy) & a stronger fishy taste than I like. JMHO.....:rolleyes:

Sea Bass was outstanding as was the Onion Soup!

Service was excellent too! Much better food than Sabatini!

Yes the soup was very good too. I agree about sabatinis. I think the pastas were better in the main dining room.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

The sea bass entree has been great at the Crown Grill on the Grand, the Star, and the Golden.

I always recommend washing it down with Silverado Sauvignon Blanc Miller Ranch, followed by the Crown Dependence for dessert.

The scallops are good for an appetizer:)