Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

Thank you so much. Happy to hear that you are enjoying my review. Not sure why you thought I was an EMT.....the sight of people in trouble or a crisis scare me. I am a TA so I do a lot traveling for work purposes [emoji6][emoji2] there's no better way to check out a cruise than to cruise on it yourself.

I have NO idea where I got that EMT idea from, I must have you mixed up with another CC reviewer! How cool it must be to be a TA and travel that much...do you ever get to go overseas?

I have NO idea where I got that EMT idea from, I must have you mixed up with another CC reviewer! How cool it must be to be a TA and travel that much...do you ever get to go overseas?

Haha no worries [emoji2] yeah I have been overseas. I have family who live in Sweden. I was over there most recently 2 years ago. I would like to go back but I hate those long flights

Brianna,

I just love your reviews. Thanks for sharing them. I have one question, maybe more than one. :cool: Because of this review, we are thinking of doing Little French Key in March. How did the transportation work from the ship? Did LFK take you back to the ship? If they did, did they set up a certain time with you or do they have transportation times set up throughout the afternoon?

It looks so beautiful there. Also, I'm very glad everything went well with your father. :)

hi Brianna -

Just catching up, glad to hear your dad is okay!

Quick question - I'm sailing solo in May and want to visit Little French Key without taking a ship excursion. Assume there weren't any issues getting back to the ship on time?

Love me some hats - where did you get this one? :D

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers195_zps1f401e43.jpg

Brianna,

I just love your reviews. Thanks for sharing them. I have one question, maybe more than one. :cool: Because of this review, we are thinking of doing Little French Key in March. How did the transportation work from the ship? Did LFK take you back to the ship? If they did, did they set up a certain time with you or do they have transportation times set up throughout the afternoon?

It looks so beautiful there. Also, I'm very glad everything went well with your father. :)

Thank You so much for reading my review. Happy to hear that you are enjoying it.

Well as far as transportation goes to Little French Key it was very easy. When we disembarked the ship we walked through the port area to the taxi stand area. A few people in our group knew that they couldn't walk over that hill to where the independent tour operators are so we just decided to all get in a van to take us out to meet the shuttle driver. Well our van driver from the port just kept driving and we missed finding the shuttle driver once we got over the hill but it all worked out perfectly because the driver we had took us right to Frenchys where we paid for LFK. It wasn't supposed to work out that way but it did and it was fine....no problems.

When we were ready to go back we just got on the boat transport from LFK back to Frenchys. Then when we got back to Frenchys there was a van waiting to take our group back to the port. The shuttle transportation is included in the cost of your package

hi Brianna -

Just catching up, glad to hear your dad is okay!

Quick question - I'm sailing solo in May and want to visit Little French Key without taking a ship excursion. Assume there weren't any issues getting back to the ship on time?

Love me some hats - where did you get this one? :D

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers195_zps1f401e43.jpg

Yeah if you want to go to Little French Key don't book it through the cruise line. Book it directly through the Little French Key website. And no there were no issues getting back to the ship in time. They will take you back to the port whenever you are ready.

I got this hat at a Carnival training seminar that I went to for work. This was one of our free gifts

OK so who is ready for some more photos. Today was our final day onboard and it is usually a sad day but we had so many fun things planned today with our KREWE that I couldn't be sad. There was no time for sadness :)

Earlier in the week I made a reservation for the Dr. Seuss breakfast. I made the reservation one night as we were leaving the dining room at dinner. I just had to tell the hostess how many people would be attending and our cabin number. I did this on night 3 of the cruise because I wanted to make sure that it didn't fill up.

The Dr. Seuss breakfast was served in the Crimson Dining Room at 9:00 am on our final day at sea.

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014317_zpsac087304.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014318_zpsd43694ba.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014320_zps7439a033.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014321_zps4ab1270a.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014322_zpsf2841a1a.jpg

A Dr. Seuss ice carving and coloring books for the kids

You would like them. They are really good.[emoji106] Maybe next time. [emoji3]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I am going on the Breeze in March with port stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I will look for them there again. You said they are pretty sweet correct???

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014329_zps414e6338.jpg

Our breakfast menu

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014330_zpsadf723b8.jpg

Who wants Goose Juice???

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014331_zps3a37d2ff.jpg

The breakfast is basically the same food than what you would get at the Brunch....they just Seussified it in here. I brought the menu home with me

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014332_zps4c8b0c23.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014334_zps177f9455.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014335_zpsd5ec2a54.jpg

I guess I wasn't paying attention

So when you think of Dr. Seuss....what is it that you think about??? Green Eggs and Ham....and of course it was on the menu. I ordered it and here it is

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014346_zps7ed4d047.jpg

Does it look kinda gross??? If you can get over the fact that you're eating green eggs it would be OK. I didn't care for it :p

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014347_zps8a61e66f.jpg

My dad ordered the pancakes. He enjoyed them

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014348_zps3768203f.jpg

Glo ordered the waffles

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014349_zps311fd058.jpg

So would you order Green Eggs and Ham???

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014359_zps2ec69258.jpg

Glo doing her best Beauty Pageant wave

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014360_zpsb9617dd6.jpg

I spy Bam Bam

Ok so my thoughts on the Dr. Seuss breakfast. I enjoyed it. It was worth the $5.00 charge per person to try everything. Even if you didn't care for the breakfast it was worth it just for the pictures. I will try it again on the Carnival Breeze in March

Yeah if you want to go to Little French Key don't book it through the cruise line. Book it directly through the Little French Key website. And no there were no issues getting back to the ship in time. They will take you back to the port whenever you are ready.

I got this hat at a Carnival training seminar that I went to for work. This was one of our free gifts

Hi Brianna,

Thank you for your help with info on LFK and our "fluffy" questions :) We did book the Full Island Tour and I talked to them and managed to get our own private table, flowers and a private bartender added to the deal - for a charge of course! We are going to love it! They are very easy to work with.

Penny

Edited by magicnelly

Thank You so much for reading my review. Happy to hear that you are enjoying it.

Well as far as transportation goes to Little French Key it was very easy. When we disembarked the ship we walked through the port area to the taxi stand area. A few people in our group knew that they couldn't walk over that hill to where the independent tour operators are so we just decided to all get in a van to take us out to meet the shuttle driver. Well our van driver from the port just kept driving and we missed finding the shuttle driver once we got over the hill but it all worked out perfectly because the driver we had took us right to Frenchys where we paid for LFK. It wasn't supposed to work out that way but it did and it was fine....no problems.

When we were ready to go back we just got on the boat transport from LFK back to Frenchys. Then when we got back to Frenchys there was a van waiting to take our group back to the port. The shuttle transportation is included in the cost of your package

Thanks Brianna!

So after breakfast we headed back to the cabin to sit out on the balcony for a while and we had to get some items from the cabin for our farewell meet and greet that we would be having later on with the KREWE.

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014361_zps49679488.jpg

We walked into the cabin and this was greeting us....ugh the dreaded debarkation tags and info. Do you think if I just threw them away I could stay onboard another week???

It was a beautiful day to sit out and enjoy the balcony so we stayed there about an hour or so

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014362_zps072843c8.jpg

The sun bunnies were out in force today

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014363_zpsf439937d.jpg

The Blue Iguana Tequila Bar

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014364_zps796693b2.jpg

The Red Frog Rum Bar

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014365_zps1deacc65.jpg

Hi Brianna,

Thank you for your help with info on LFK and our "fluffy" questions :) We did book the Full Island Tour and I talked to them and managed to get our own private table, flowers and a private bartender added to the deal - for a charge of course! We are going to love it! They are very easy to work with.

Penny

You are so welcome. You are going to love it. Please come back and let me know how you liked it. And be sure to look for Foster and tell him that Brianna, Dana, Linda, and Sam say HELLO. He will definitely remember us