Wrigley80's Excellent Adventure on the Dream Photo Review - December 4-15, 2014

wrigley80

Really enjoying your review Brianna! Those sunset pictures are awesome!!

BTW, check out my signature. You were right about me not wanting to wait until August for my next cruise!! :D

Thank You. Watching the sun set behind the clouds is one of the main reasons why we love to get a balcony.

I knew you couldn't wait that long....I called it first :) :D :p Oh I can't wait to see your photo review from that cruise with the new upgrades on the Pride

Brianna,

I just have to jump in and comment on how much I love the sunset pictures you got, they are just gorgeous!!!

I've been pretty busy this past week and haven't been on CC much and finally got caught up on your review. Little French Key looks like a great idea for the next opportunity we get to cruise to Roatan. I also have to tell you that I can't remember the last time I've laughed like I did reading a review, I have been cracking up pretty much through the whole Roatan day you had. What a fun group to cruise with and I sure hope the Krewe can all do another cruise together and soon. :)

Brianna,

I just have to jump in and comment on how much I love the sunset pictures you got, they are just gorgeous!!!

I've been pretty busy this past week and haven't been on CC much and finally got caught up on your review. Little French Key looks like a great idea for the next opportunity we get to cruise to Roatan. I also have to tell you that I can't remember the last time I've laughed like I did reading a review, I have been cracking up pretty much through the whole Roatan day you had. What a fun group to cruise with and I sure hope the Krewe can all do another cruise together and soon. :)

Thank You. I could take photos of sunsets for hours. I never get up in time to get photos of a sunrise :p ;) Yes if you ever get to Roatan be sure to go to Little French Key....I will definitely go back there. It was so much fun but I am not sure if we had more fun there or at Fat Tuesdays....haha.

Oh yeah our KREWE is definitely a lot of fun. We have already booked our KREWE Kruise for 2015....we are cruising on the Carnival Elation on December 7, 2015. Feel free to join us....the more the merrier.

Many of the same people that I cruised with in December I will be seeing next month when I fly to New Orleans for Mardi Gras so I'm sure we will be getting into more fun then as well

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014165_zpsd4f023bf.jpg

After dinner we arrived back to our cabin to see this little guy waiting for us. Does anyone know what this towel animal is???

I know I am late to the party, great review by the way, but my first thought when I saw this guy was that he was a failed imitation of an orangutan.

Brianna.....I love your reviews in fact your trip thru the Maryland Harbor gave us a great start to our cruise from there (we hadn't been there before). I have to ask....I know you are an EMT but how do you get so much time off to travel as much as you do?!! I am jealous!!! Clue me in or ignore this if it's too personal but I feel like I know you.

Lynda :o

Brianna.....I love your reviews in fact your trip thru the Maryland Harbor gave us a great start to our cruise from there (we hadn't been there before). I have to ask....I know you are an EMT but how do you get so much time off to travel as much as you do?!! I am jealous!!! Clue me in or ignore this if it's too personal but I feel like I know you.

Dont think she is an EMT, but is a TA,; travel agent. at least that is what I think from reading her wonderful reviews. Regardless of profession, there is time for reviews and sometimes there are times without updates because of work and life. I used to work for an airline, but way back over 10 years ago, but there were times when we could travel lots and times we worked "LOTS", like days and nights, double shifts, and more, just to get time off to go on extra trips over and above our vacation days. it depends.

So it depends on the job,position, business and the boss,but could be many more variables depending on lots. and could be the same for TA's, that they do x amount of work and and x amount of extra work, then can can get extra time off, dont know, but travel business does give some flexibility that way.

Edited by SMSACE6

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers632_zps808a7964.jpg

The next time I decide to decorate our door I will use something other than packing tape. By about day 3 of the cruise the tape wasn't holding on the door anymore so I had to put it on the wall next to our door.

I will be back later with some more photos but for now I guess I better do some actual work :) ;) :p

Maybe try some of that mounting putty, usually white or blue. That usually holds up pretty well and easy clean up as well. Just a thought. Enjoying your review!

Thank you so much. Happy to hear that you are enjoying my review. Not sure why you thought I was an EMT.....the sight of people in trouble or a crisis scare me. I am a TA so I do a lot traveling for work purposes [emoji6][emoji2] there's no better way to check out a cruise than to cruise on it yourself.

Dont think she is an EMT, but is a TA,; travel agent. at least that is what I think from reading her wonderful reviews. Regardless of profession, there is time for reviews and sometimes there are times without updates because of work and life. I used to work for an airline, but way back over 10 years ago, but there were times when we could travel lots and times we worked "LOTS", like days and nights, double shifts, and more, just to get time off to go on extra trips over and above our vacation days. it depends.

So it depends on the job,position, business and the boss,but could be many more variables depending on lots. and could be the same for TA's, that they do x amount of work and and x amount of extra work, then can can get extra time off, dont know, but travel business does give some flexibility that way.

Yes you are correct. My boss is very flexible in allowing me to travel. And I very grateful for that. She also knows that I travel with my dad and due to his health problems his traveling days may be numbered so she wants me to enjoy my time away from work with him.

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers632_zps808a7964.jpg

The next time I decide to decorate our door I will use something other than packing tape. By about day 3 of the cruise the tape wasn't holding on the door anymore so I had to put it on the wall next to our door.

I will be back later with some more photos but for now I guess I better do some actual work :) ;) :p

Maybe try some of that mounting putty, usually white or blue. That usually holds up pretty well and easy clean up as well. Just a thought. Enjoying your review!

Yeah I should try that mounting putty for our door on our next cruise. I don't think I am going to decorate our door for our cruise on the Breeze

Loving the review of course... :)

And Sam's Door Decor is priceless... :p

Thank you. He definitely had a lot of compliments on his door and you'd be surprised but he still had a hard time finding it some nights [emoji12][emoji16][emoji12]

those sunset pics are absolutely stunning, and without a doubt the thing that got me addicted. I'm relatively new to cruising, (going on my third on feb 1st) but I'm hooked. We went to Roatan last february but I had my then 10 month old so we just went to the beach by the port. Now I'm definitely wanting to redo that itinerary and check out LFK. Keep up the good work!! :)

those sunset pics are absolutely stunning, and without a doubt the thing that got me addicted. I'm relatively new to cruising, (going on my third on feb 1st) but I'm hooked. We went to Roatan last february but I had my then 10 month old so we just went to the beach by the port. Now I'm definitely wanting to redo that itinerary and check out LFK. Keep up the good work!! :)

Thank You so much. Yes if you ever get back to Roatan be sure to go to LFK it is awesome. I will definitely go back again

So tonight was Friday night which meant our second formal night. Everyone knows how I feel about Formal nights but I went anyway

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014296_zps47dfb0d5.jpg

I had the Flat Iron Steak

One of the only reasons why I go to the dining room every night instead of eating up on the Lido Deck is to watch the waiters sing and dance.

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014297_zps845744a6.jpg

Our waiter was rocking the Duck Dynasty look

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014298_zpsf61892d3.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014299_zps7675d05f.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014300_zps63994477.jpg

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014301_zpsd44b2849.jpg

So after dinner we passed through the Lido Deck on the way back to our cabin. We stopped off and watch some of the Dive-In Movie that was playing.

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014313_zps56ae5c39.jpg

Popcorn and a movie under the stars....it was a perfect night

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014314_zps2a78165b.jpg

The popcorn machine is at the Blue Iguana Cantina

Once I finished my popcorn we walked back to our cabin to change out of our formal clothes

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014315_zpse7b6f030.jpg

The look down from Deck 10 to Deck 3

CruisewiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers-December2014316_zps831f116d.jpg

That is a long way down

So once we got our clothes changed we headed down to the theater to see one of the shows. It was the show Vrooomm. It was OK. It was the only show that we saw all week....we were too busy at night doing activities with our KREWE

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers633_zpse5eeabb3.jpg

CruiseontheCarnivalDreamwiththeKreweofNOLAKruisers634_zpsb3950cc6.jpg

Balcony seats on decks 4 and 5

So that is the end of Day #6 onboard....coming up next is our FINAL DAY AT SEA :( :( :( :( I always hate to see this day come. However our final day onboard together as a group was definitely a fun one....and we definitely had a lot of laughs together :p :p

Edited by wrigley80