Are RCCL's phone reps always so friendly and helpful?

Turtles06

My spouse and I are not new to cruising, but we are new to Royal. About a month ago, we booked our first RCCL cruise (the Anthem's TA next fall). I did this by phone, and in the past few weeks have had several other occasions to call and speak to an RCCL phone rep. Every single person with whom I have spoken has been polite, friendly, and helpful. (The person who completed our booking even saved us about $600 by pointing out some similarities and differences among the different balcony categories.)

I hope that we haven't just been lucky here, and that our experience so far has been a typical one, but we've certainly been impressed. And, as the saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

(Now, about Dynamic Dining . . . LOL.)

My spouse and I are not new to cruising, but we are new to Royal. About a month ago, we booked our first RCCL cruise (the Anthem's TA next fall). I did this by phone, and in the past few weeks have had several other occasions to call and speak to an RCCL phone rep. Every single person with whom I have spoken has been polite, friendly, and helpful. (The person who completed our booking even saved us about $600 by pointing out some similarities and differences among the different balcony categories.)

I hope that we haven't just been lucky here, and that our experience so far has been a typical one, but we've certainly been impressed. And, as the saying goes, you never get a second chance to make a first impression.

(Now, about Dynamic Dining . . . LOL.)

yes always polite, and helpful

Funniest thing you just posted this... DH and I were just talking about this. I've always called C&A and everyone has been insanely helpful and nice... Until today! The guy that helped me make a payment today wasn't nasty, he just didn't have a pleasant tone and seemed a bit short with me. Maybe he was having a bad day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Been on many RCC cruises and only 2 times can I remenber having problems. The worst was on my Alaska cruise were no one knew about special luggage tags to bypast custom when flying into Vancouver and getting right on the ship. Took many days and supervisors to get it straighten out with them being fedex to me on Tue and I left on Fri. Most times I have had great service from them and crown and anchor