taxi

Oldgoat61

If I chose to walk to the airport, you you help with the luggage?? And yes, IF I was staying at a hotel, I would have looked into a shuttle...thanks.:rolleyes:

If I chose to walk to the airport, you you help with the luggage?? And yes, IF I was staying at a hotel, I would have looked into a shuttle...thanks.:rolleyes:

Not certain I would try walking. US roadways around airports are sometimes designed with the assumption that one would every walk to the airport.

No idea where you are. But if it is a block or two away from the Millbrae BART station and you luggage is manageable , then BART might be an option.

Sorry I can't help with an estimate of taxi costs. Last few times I have been in San Francisco I have either had a rental car or have been close to a BART station.

Despite the BART cars looking like they were inspired by a 1970/80 sci-fi show the system is actually very convenient.

Edited by em-sk

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Millbrae & take a cab to the airport quite often. Fare is usually about $15 + tip. Depends on where you are in Millbrae & what route you take. I'm near Skyline/ Hillcrest & take surface streets to Millbrae Ave. onramp to 101, then to airport.Several different local cab companies to choose from.Going from SFO to Millbrae or any city there is an added $3 airport drop charge on the meter.