2 questions

FourAces

Ok, these may seem like dumb questions so be nice no flaming lol.

1. The wife and I went on a cruise about 5 years ago...we took case of pepsi on board, she is talking about getting a soda card....can we share the card or are they specific to the passenger?

2. We are bringing her cousin and her husband what if any discounts or whatever are given for incentives for doing this or is there anything in place?

Thanks

Like anything that's unlimited, whether it's a local buffet restaurant or a soda card (which is really a sticker on the card of the person it's purchased for), it's not shareable. Some do and you might be able to get away with it but it's not the right thing to do.

No discounts or promotions for sailing with family or friends. You're better off finding a good discount TA.

:) Pam

2. We are bringing her cousin and her husband what if any discounts or whatever are given for incentives for doing this or is there anything in place?

Thanks

Info re the Referral Rewards Program:

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/referralOption.page

(You might need to be logged in to your Captains Circle account to view this page)

You receive a $25 FCC after the first-time Princess cruiser you refer has sailed. Unfortunately you have to have referred them before they book.

Edited by fishywood

Ok, these may seem like dumb questions so be nice no flaming lol.

1. The wife and I went on a cruise about 5 years ago...we took case of pepsi on board, she is talking about getting a soda card....can we share the card or are they specific to the passenger?

Thanks

You didn't ask, but you can still take a case of pepsi onboard - or several cases if you choose.

I had a soda card on the Regal - once in a while I would get a diet soda for my DH and a (free) water for me - seemed like an even trade.

Info re the Referral Rewards Program:

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/referralOption.page

(You might need to be logged in to your Captains Circle account to view this page)

You receive a $25 FCC after the first-time Princess cruiser you refer has sailed. Unfortunately you have to have referred them before they book.

Nice answer, that was my first thought. I think more people should use My Princess. I do all the time.