Personal Cruise Consultant questions

snorkelinggirl

I am a NCL platinum latitude member. I am planning to take a NCL cruise in 2015. I don't see anymore the special latitudes pricing on the NCL website. I really looking for a good balcony, oceanview cabin price. I haven't seen any and my pcc doesn't seem to give in. Who controls the prices and should I wait for last minute prices which look very good? Any suggestions out there. TIA Is there a person at NCL that I should be talking to.

Latitudes membership will always get you a more reduced rate on just about every cruise ... When searching for the cruise on NCL.com, be sure to select the checkbox that says latitiudes member and you will get the reduced pricing. It may not be huge depending on the cruise, but it will almost always be less than non-latitudes pricing.

As for specific latitudes specials, on the initial ncl.com page, click on the picture that says in the center of the page "Past Guests..." and you will be taken to the latitudes insider offer pages. Most of these cruise will give you OBC as well as extra latitudes points (not really useful to a platinum cruiser however)

Latitudes membership will always get you a more reduced rate on just about every cruise ... When searching for the cruise on NCL.com, be sure to select the checkbox that says latitiudes member and you will get the reduced pricing. It may not be huge depending on the cruise, but it will almost always be less than non-latitudes pricing.

I have NEVER gotten reduced pricing or even OBC for being Platinum or any other level (unlike some other cruise lines.) The only time I have benefited from being Latitudes (any level) is from the monthly Insider Offer and occasionally special promos, usually not where I am wanting to go. There is no automatic discount for being a Latitudes member. I just checked our next booked cruise for next fall to Canada - again, no difference in price at all.

Sandy... Have you ever tried a mock booking online? If you do you will see the effects of latitudes box being checked. All prices for each category usually go down after checking that box. Same with picking the state you live in... Sometimes your state is afforded a discount. Like I said, sometimes it's only 20 or 30 bucks per person but it does go down usually.