are there any kinds of party anymore on board?

ginka

ok, so no past guest parties unless you are gold or above, and no farewell parties anymore. What Parties are there now on Carnival Sunshine? Are there any welcome aboard or sail away parties, any midnight buffet parties, or any other themed parties? Not necessary looking for once that have the free booze, but any where they decorate with streamers or have a ship-wide party on deck?

ok, so no past guest parties unless you are gold or above, and no farewell parties anymore. What Parties are there now on Carnival Sunshine? Are there any welcome aboard or sail away parties, any midnight buffet parties, or any other themed parties? Not necessary looking for once that have the free booze, but any where they decorate with streamers or have a ship-wide party on deck?

The welcome aboard party is call "Muster". The you go up to the Lido Deck for the "Sail Away Party". Just loud music and lots of people.

Sometimes I've seen midnight (or late night) buffet and have also seen the Chocolate buffet some afternoons, that I think looks more like a party than all the others.

Edited by HawkIVette

There are usually a few parties throughout the cruise. I remember there always being at least one deck party.

Edited by Cruise, J.D.

I have only been sailing since 2000 and never seen a theme party where they decorated with streamers

Have been on ships with the red Pub party one night and a blue iguana party another night.

Mexican deck party

On our Dream Cruise our CD must have loved to party because they had a deck party at least 4 times. The deck party on the 4th of July was amazing!! They gave people light up masks, hats, necklaces, and blinking wands!! The party was very fun! Lots of dancing, fun music, games,etc!!