Paradise OV cabin questions

CDNJehn

I booked my first ever guaranteed stateroom rate for this cruise. Originally I booked an interior and was able to upgrade on a sale to an OV (and got $60 back, sweet deal).

Room R80 (6B) has been assigned and I'm wondering:

How are the two twins set up in these rooms? I've seen them pictured side by side and also in a sort of "L" shape

Any complaints about noise from below in Riviera staterooms? My first cruise ever I was in a deck 1 interior room on Liberty and I must have been over some kind of freezer or fridge because we were awoken every morning at 4am to the sound of massive banging/slamming

This rooms shows connecting to the room next to us. Anyone have any issues with noise coming from a connected room?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We've sailed on the Paradise, Elation, Imagination and Inspiration. Many times on the Riviera deck.

Never heard anything below us, except during embark/debark when they're loading the ship. Main deck above is only cabins. At worse you'll have some sort of Steward locker near you.

There's more walking around room if the twins are placed in an 'L'. One under the window and the other opposite the vanity. If the beds are next to each other, either ask your Steward to move them or do it yourself. The beds are very easy to move.

We've sailed on the Paradise, Elation, Imagination and Inspiration. Many times on the Riviera deck.

Never heard anything below us, except during embark/debark when they're loading the ship. Main deck above is only cabins. At worse you'll have some sort of Steward locker near you.

There's more walking around room if the twins are placed in an 'L'. One under the window and the other opposite the vanity. If the beds are next to each other, either ask your Steward to move them or do it yourself. The beds are very easy to move.

Awesome, thanks for the tip on moving the beds Sadie!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app