When is the latest you can board Paradise in Tampa?

cruisexlife

Just wondering. I am finding some great, cheap cruises on her to Cozumel and Grand Cayman, and if I booked flights now, on Delta, as Southwest hasn't released that far out, the plane would land at 1PM.

I know the response. "What if the plane malfunctions and the flight is cancelled?" "What if you're delayed?" What if they lose your bags?" Well I'm considering it all, and I am going to wait until Southwest releases their flights to even do anything, and I want to stay a few days before in Tampa. But I am still curious as to what time you definitely have to be in the terminal.

Also, I recently read of Disney World and Tampa cruise combos. Are there any shuttles from MCO or Disney to the Tampa port or atleast into the city?

Thanks to anyone that can help! :D

Edited by cruisexlife

Must check in NLT 60 minutes before departure IF you have completed all the pre-sailing information (ie: online Funpass). 90 minutes before if you have not completed this documentation. Below is from Carnival Site:

"Government regulations for U.S. departure ports require that a final departure manifest is submitted 60 minutes prior to departure. Guests must provide us with the required information prior to embarkation. The easiest and most convenient way is to complete our FunPass on line registration process (www.carnival.com/mycruise) at least (3) three days prior to departure. Guests that do not complete the registration process prior to embarkation are required to check-in at least 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time."

Must check in NLT 60 minutes before departure IF you have completed all the pre-sailing information (ie: online Funpass). 90 minutes before if you have not completed this documentation. Below is from Carnival Site:

"Government regulations for U.S. departure ports require that a final departure manifest is submitted 60 minutes prior to departure. Guests must provide us with the required information prior to embarkation. The easiest and most convenient way is to complete our FunPass on line registration process (www.carnival.com/mycruise) at least (3) three days prior to departure. Guests that do not complete the registration process prior to embarkation are required to check-in at least 90 minutes prior to the published sailing time."

Thanks!:D

I'm thinking the absolute latest is when it passes under the bridge leaving Tampa. It just clears the bridge so not too bad a jump. Aim for a pool.:eek:

You've ruined my keyboard. I nearly died when I snorted my coffee. Thanks bunches for the image..

very good...

I think they usually sail at 4 P.M., so that'd make the latest boarding time 3 P.M. or, as noted above, you could head for the SkyWay Bridge. That usually takes about 45 minutes to an hour to get on the bridge from the port, and it takes the ship about two hours, so you've got plenty of time to get there before the ship passes under. GOOD LUCK! :eek:

"SKY"

• 4 weeks later...