Native Way Tour and 7 mile beach possible?

Dieguitowpg

Hello,

I have been reading a tone and I am sure this have been answered before but I cannot find my answer. My wife and I are interested in doing Stingray Sandbar, Coral Gardens and Starfish Snorkel with NativeWay. This is a 3 hour tour starting at 9:15 am ending 12:30 or so they say.

Is it possible to head to Royal Palms (7 mile beach) after that?

I am asking in terms of traffic and time. The cruise departs at 5:00 pm but when we cruise in the past we ensure to be on-board back 2 hours before departure.

That would leave around 3 hours of beach time.

If anybody can help I would really appreciate it.

Diego

Edited by Dieguitowpg

After being in the sun most of the morning, 3 additional hours at the beach would be more than enough for me:eek:. But since the tender ride is only about 5 minutes and as long as you're in line before the last tender time (probably say 4:30 but have a boat or two afterward if there are passengers in line) I don't see any real concern with your plans. It's less than a 15 minute taxi ride tot eh tender pier and you might be able to have the NW driver drop you off at Royal Palms.

After being in the sun most of the morning, 3 additional hours at the beach would be more than enough for me:eek:. But since the tender ride is only about 5 minutes and as long as you're in line before the last tender time (probably say 4:30 but have a boat or two afterward if there are passengers in line) I don't see any real concern with your plans. It's less than a 15 minute taxi ride tot eh tender pier and you might be able to have the NW driver drop you off at Royal Palms.

AWESOME! THANK YOU Never enough beach hahaha. Wife and I live in Winterpeg (Winnipeg). When you have so many months of minus temperatures, 3 hours more or less are golden..Besides we will probably we graving a bite to eat the palms, relax and then may be head to the pier around 3:00 pm or so.

You will find that afternoon traffic headed to the port is terrible....

I don't think you need to be ON the ship 2 hours prior....

If possible, have the tour drop you at the beach, so you don't have to go all the way back to the tender dock and start over....there are buses that will bring you back to the dock when you're ready. $2.50 pp.

I reserved this same tour with Nativeway for our upcoming cruise. In the confirmation email that they sent me it states that after the tour they can either take you back to the pier or drop you off a Seven Mile Beach. Like you, we are planning to go to the beach afterwards.

Can anyone tell me how far 7 mile beach is from the pier? Want to make sure to allow enough time to get back to the ship at the end of the day.

Erin see above! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk