Last minute questions

just nik

Ok, we are leaving in 9 days for our first cruise ever on the conquest. With the pictures they take on the ship, is there a way to get the pictures in a cd? If yes, how much is it? Also if any one has taken the dolphin swim excursion in grand cayman, how much is the cd of pictures? Is that per person, as there is 4 of us. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I woud highly doubt that you can get a CD of all the portraits they take on the cruise. They are all copywritted and no photo place would allow the printing of them. Years ago we tried to have one copied not realizing the violation and the store refused. Besides that, they charge astronomical prices for the pictures that if they did offer a CD of all the pictures, I can only imagine how much it would cost. Each 8 x 10 is like 22-25 dollars.

I woud highly doubt that you can get a CD of all the portraits they take on the cruise. They are all copywritted and no photo place would allow the printing of them. Years ago we tried to have one copied not realizing the violation and the store refused. Besides that, they charge astronomical prices for the pictures that if they did offer a CD of all the pictures, I can only imagine how much it would cost. Each 8 x 10 is like 22-25 dollars.

Several years ago Carnival e-mailed me a Copyright release and I have been able to make copies of all my photos at Wal Mart with no problem.

Ok, we are leaving in 9 days for our first cruise ever on the conquest. With the pictures they take on the ship, is there a way to get the pictures in a cd? If yes, how much is it? Also if any one has taken the dolphin swim excursion in grand cayman, how much is the cd of pictures? Is that per person, as there is 4 of us. Thanks!

Well...you sorta can, but it'll "cost ya", but I don't think it's what you're asking.If you blow enough $$ at the photo place, and get one of their "rewards" cards or whatever they call it, after so many $$'s spent in photo purchases, with the correct purchases, you can get a USB thumb drive (looks like a Carnival ship). You can then have 10 photo files (I forget if it's 10 you bought or others) put on the thumb drive, along with a bunch of other Carnival pics...mostly pics of other ships. We did this on the Pride this past September. We "fudged" it a little, as we cruised with a group, had a few group pics we wanted, and I wanted to have ship thumb drive!! So we sorta "pooled" our purchases to one rewards card, then got 10 pics of the group that we take turns looking at!!

I'd be curious to know how much those dolphins pictures will cost.

Found an excellent deal in Cozumel for a royal swim for 90 bucks pp since we booked and paid for it 60 days before. saved 60 bucks pp but no one will give me information on pricing for pictures.

you can haggle on pic prices

If I remember correctly, once you purchase at least an 8x10 (which I think are $21.95) of a specific pose, you are able to order additional prints of that specific pose for an additional $9.95 each (1 8x10, 2 5x7s, etc.) or get the pose on a CD. I didn't ask about a CD of all of our poses, but I would imagine it's pretty pricey!

Found an excellent deal in Cozumel for a royal swim for 90 bucks pp since we booked and paid for it 60 days before. saved 60 bucks pp but no one will give me information on pricing for pictures.

We have done the dolphin swims twice in Cozumel and the pics and video are well worth the price. I think it was around $100 for some of the pics and the DVD of the swim, but this was 5 years ago. The first time we were able to haggle the price. The next time they acted like we were crazy to even ask.

And $90 is a very good price!

Hi Serene56,

Glad to see you are still active on CC. Sorry to bother you, but since you are a wealth of information, I was wondering if you had a minute to tell me about 2 rooms on the Carnival Dream, Cove balcony rooms 2354 and 2350. I am hoping they are quiet rooms. Thank you for your time! Happy Sailing!!

Hi Serene56,

Glad to see you are still active on CC. Sorry to bother you, but since you are a wealth of information, I was wondering if you had a minute to tell me about 2 rooms on the Carnival Dream, Cove balcony rooms 2354 and 2350. I am hoping they are quiet rooms. Thank you for your time! Happy Sailing!!

hoping the sound insulation is better then the oceanviews on other ships.

the cabin is right in the middle of the galley.

can you move to the forward of 2334 or more forward of that area

hoping the sound insulation is better then the oceanviews on other ships.

the cabin is right in the middle of the galley.

can you move to the forward of 2334 or more forward of that area

Too late, just paid our balance yesterday. Praying for quiet nights. I will pack my earplugs.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Too late, just paid our balance yesterday. Praying for quiet nights. I will pack my earplugs.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Its not too late to change Just because you made final payment.

If you are looking to book a cabin in the same category you CAN make that change