Sea day brunch

Mazz55

Hello,

Will be sailing on Eclipse later this year, can you please let me know what options are available for lunch on Port days and Sea days. Whe we have cruised before the MDR has always been open for lunch on sea days, is it the same for X ?

Also, what lunch options are on offer on embarkation day..

Many Thanks,

Hello,

Will be sailing on Eclipse later this year, can you please let me know what options are available for lunch on Port days and Sea days. Whe we have cruised before the MDR has always been open for lunch on sea days, is it the same for X ?

Also, what lunch options are on offer on embarkation day..

Many Thanks,

Embarkation: Oceanview Café and Bistro on Five ($7 fee) are your options

Sea Days: Bistro on Five ($7 fee), MDR and Oceanview will be open on Sea Days for lunch. You may find one of the specialty restaurants will also open for lunch. This was my experience on Holiday Equinox cruise.

Port Days: Bistro on Five ($7 fee) and Ocean View

They will probably do a more extensive brunch at Oceanview Cafe, including, sushi, chocolate fountain, ice sculptures, but there won't be a brunch in the MDR like there used to be

It may have been because of the holiday, but on my Equinox cruise they did this on New Years Day in Oceanview. Ice carvings, white and milk chocolate fountains (which I find disgusting :eek:) and a shrimp cocktail station made of ice. They also had more breakfast items carrying over to lunchtime - so I guess you could call it a brunch. :)