Port Canaveral Terminal 1 Priority Checkin/Boarding?

DaddyBytes

Could someone confirm if the new Terminal 1 at Port Canaveral has Priority Checkin and/or Priority Boarding?

More specifically I am interested in knowing if they have it setup for Platinum members.

DW and I will be travelling with another couple who are Gold. I hoping that if they have priority checkin and priority boarding that they will allow the couple traveling with us (and linked to our reservation) to receive the same benefit.

My understanding is that this can very by Port. I know they had priority checkin and boarding at Terminal 10 with Freedom, but I am looking for confirmation that it is available at Terminal 1 with Explorer.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

How did this work for you? Did you find the Priority line? I am looking for the same info you were looking for. We will be sailing out of terminal 1 for the first time soon. We have only sailed from 10 in canaveral. Last time, no one was directing anyone and we got in the wrong line. It took an hour and a half to get into the terminal (long story) and we got sunburned before we even boarded. I am trying to make sure that doesn't haooen again. Lol! :cool:

They should be allowed to get in the priority line with you, but check the lines. When we sailed in February from T1, the regular line was way shorter than the platinum priority line.

• 1 month later...
How did this work for you? Did you find the Priority line? I am looking for the same info you were looking for. We will be sailing out of terminal 1 for the first time soon. We have only sailed from 10 in canaveral. Last time, no one was directing anyone and we got in the wrong line. It took an hour and a half to get into the terminal (long story) and we got sunburned before we even boarded. I am trying to make sure that doesn't haooen again. Lol! :cool:

Priority was available and the people travelling with us were allowed to checkin and board with us.

• 5 months later...

I wish there was a picture of where this priority line is... I looked last year and saw nothing and no one could tell me. I'm not sure I was at terminal 1 though. I was on explorer last year. If anyone can direct me I would much appreciate it!! Thanks!!