Mendenhall then Orca Ent.

stacieps

We'll be in Juneau 7am-3pm (July 4)

Orca Enterprises has a whale watch 10:00 (meet by cruise dock)-1:30

I'd like to get a taxi to Mendenhall early (7:30ish)

I've sent a message to Orca about pick up at Mendenhall - if this doesn't work, it is better to taxi back to ship area to meet Orca or is it better to ask about meeting Orca at their marina.

Last time we were there we did a whale watch (cruise line excursion) that stopped a distance from Mendenhall for just a few minutes. I'd like to have more time at Mendenhall and have time to walk to the "falls". If we have to go back to dock area, I'd plan to schedule a taxi for no later than 9:30 (which would give us as 90 minutes at Mendenhall). If we are allowed to meet at marina, what time should I schedule a taxi for?

Also, what taxi companies have you used?

We'll be in Juneau 7am-3pm (July 4)

Orca Enterprises has a whale watch 10:00 (meet by cruise dock)-1:30

I'd like to get a taxi to Mendenhall early (7:30ish)

I've sent a message to Orca about pick up at Mendenhall - if this doesn't work, it is better to taxi back to ship area to meet Orca or is it better to ask about meeting Orca at their marina.

Last time we were there we did a whale watch (cruise line excursion) that stopped a distance from Mendenhall for just a few minutes. I'd like to have more time at Mendenhall and have time to walk to the "falls". If we have to go back to dock area, I'd plan to schedule a taxi for no later than 9:30 (which would give us as 90 minutes at Mendenhall). If we are allowed to meet at marina, what time should I schedule a taxi for?

Also, what taxi companies have you used?

If I recall the Orca dock and Mendenhall are both in the same directions so you'll waste time going back and fourth.

I believe Orca transportation offers a drop off after their tour and then you can catch a cab/shuttle back to down at your leisure.

We did this the last time around in Alaska, it was a late tour and almost had the trail and falls all to ourselves.

Good luck!