cabins on the Equinox

Johannelv

We sailed twice on the Equinox last year - not in 1547 but both times in Aqua, forward of this one. We are booked for next year and actually rejected the corresponding one on the Starboard side because it has quite a large 'overhang' and there is window washing equipment slightly to one side of the balcony. We are sunlovers and therefore usually opt for cabins without the larger overhang which for some reason they expect you to pay extra for with an A1! Of course you are nearer midships and therefore less movement and nearer the elevators etc but still! The actual cabin is at a bit of an angle, which was another thing that put me off, but if you check out the comments on this thread https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=1547&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250 you'll see that people are generally happy with this room.

We just did 1547 on the Equinox. It's fantastic. Largest balcony in Aqua class. It is technically considered 10% obstructed due to the fact that it has the window washing equipment off to the left, but this is no obstruction at all to your view.

MissMyMary,

I was in 9275 on Equinox last year and will be in the same cabin next month...it is the same category as 9257 and just a few cabins down the hall from where I was. You will actually be a bit closer to the elevators if that is an issue.

Anyway, I loved it. Granted, I had the cabin to myself last time and am sharing with a friend next month, but I believe you will have plenty of storage space. The bathroom is wonderful with a shower door rather than a curtain and lots more storage also.

I'm not sure which configuration you will have as far as bed/sofa set-up. 9275 is sofa near the closet and bed near the balcony, which was wonderful.

I understand that a few Concierge perks have been eliminated, such as chocolates on the pillow, printed stationery and flowers...will know for sure when I get on the ship.

You should absolutely love the cabin!

Enjoy,

Susan